• 07.05.2024, 20:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 720 XT PCI board questions.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, 18:40

Hi,

I am Italian and I have just received my aquaduct 720 XT but I have some problems with PCI board: I have not understood which pin I need to connect at the motherboard's intruder sensor for turn off PC if aquaduct fail.

I do not understand why there is a flow input sensor, aquaduct do not have it? ?( If not I need this items?

1. Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra (Product No.: 53068)
  2. Connection cable for flow sensor (Product No.: 53027)

What is Alarm/relay? And External standby? ?(

Many thanks to all ;)
:thumbsup: MB: EVGA 780i FTW / CPU: QX9650@4.0GHz / RAM: 4GB - CORSAIR TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF (Ver 2.2) linked at 1066Mhz / NVidia GPU Ex: Enabled / SLI-Memory: Expert / VGA: 3xGTX 285 / HD: 150GB WD Raptor + 1T WD Green / OS: Vista Ultimate 64 bit

Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, 19:43

Welcome to the forum :)

That PCB is used for alle aquaduct variants. Depending on the aquaduct model some pins have no function or offer to add other stuff as an option.

The aquaduct 720 XT already comes with a built-in flow sensor so you don't have to buy one.

The relay connector allows to shutdown your PC if a specific alarm occurs. The standy by connector must be used if you connect the ATX break adapter for the mentioned shutdown option, otherwise you would not be able to start your computer because the relay will stay open without the stand by power.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, 22:50

Hi Shoggy, :)

Well, 720 XT already have built-in flow and I am very happy :thumbsup: , but I have not understand where I need to connect the relay and witch cable I need to use for the shutdown if alarm occurred.

:thumbsup: MB: EVGA 780i FTW / CPU: QX9650@4.0GHz / RAM: 4GB - CORSAIR TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF (Ver 2.2) linked at 1066Mhz / NVidia GPU Ex: Enabled / SLI-Memory: Expert / VGA: 3xGTX 285 / HD: 150GB WD Raptor + 1T WD Green / OS: Vista Ultimate 64 bit

Freitag, 31. Juli 2009, 23:02

There are two ways to use the shutdown function. You can connect the relais parallel to the power button of your case or you get a special adapter cable.

Ignore the aquaero and exchange it with the relais and stand by connector from the PCB. The functionality is the same.