• 27.04.2024, 18:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem with Acqustream XT

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009, 14:47

I've read of similar problems in the forum but still hope someone has a brainwawe.

Just bought an Aquastream XT ultra and mounted for test purpose on an empty chassis with aquabox and aquaero. The pump was connected to aquaero through the aquabus cable only, and everything works fine.
So I've installed the radiator (XT 360) and a flow sensor (connected to the aquaero), one side of the USB cable was connected to the pump, the other side was free as I still don't have the motherboard mounted.
Powered on but liquid didn't move, the pump made some vibration from time to time, nothing moved, than I realized that the red LED was ON and still.
Powered off, set the jumper to reset, powered on, removed jumper, but nothing happens: red LED still on. Naturally I tried all possible sequence of power and jumper combination, but nothing.

The pump red LED remains ON.

The only action I did, that I may figure out as "improper", is the use of some force to push the pump-reservoir module into the 5"25 slot, I didn't use much strength but the power connector touch the chassis side and the module don't fit easily into the slot. Anyway can't see anything broken or loose.... just the damn red LED.

Hope someone could help, before I send the pump back to assistance.

Thanks ;(

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009, 15:11

A permanent red LED means there is someting damaged on the controller. I'm sorry to tell you, but that can't be fixed by yourself. You will have to send it in for a repair or ask your reseller for an exchange.

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009, 17:06

SOB!....

thanks

jeffcliff

unregistriert

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 08:27

I also got permanent LED light...so is it mean my controller damaged permanently or are there some chances to get it repaired?

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 08:48

It might be possible to repair it but it is very unlikely that you will be able to do that yourself.

johnamold

unregistriert

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 08:59

I thinks someone experienced can take the risk of repairing the controller. Its better not to try it yourself.

lindawood

unregistriert

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009, 13:59

I think john Amold has given a pragmatic advice.