• 26.04.2024, 19:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 4.66 - aquastream USB - Diagrams

Mittwoch, 18. November 2009, 20:22

I would like to know what the RED line in Diagram >Temperature is based on. The key indicates that it stands for WATER.

I am under the impression that the YELLOW line is the Pump electronics coolant temperature and the BLACK line is the Inline Temperature Sensor that I installed.

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009, 08:51

As the diagram says:

yellow = electronic
red = water (internal sensor)
black = external

Pump electronics?

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009, 21:11

As the diagram says:

yellow = electronic
red = water (internal sensor)
black = external

Is the Pump electronics temperature of a chip in the pump? I thought it was the pump electronics water sensor which is why I asked this question. :)

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009, 21:42

The temperature of the electronic is a sensor for the fan output voltage regulator. If there is too much load the temperature will go up and the aquastream will try to compensate that by setting it to 100% in the first step or to deactivate it in the last step. To do that it needs to know the temperature - the temperature that you can also see in the diagram.

Removed fans from pump and see big temp drop

Donnerstag, 19. November 2009, 22:31

Hi,

I see what you mean. I removed my 2 Noctua S12B FLX radiator fans from the FAN connector on the Aquastream XT Ultra and I see a large drop in temperature of the pump electronics. Obviously it would be better to run fans through another controller(such as an Aquabus). My pump electronic temps were near 40 C when I ran the fans at 50%. When I increased them to 100% the temp started to drop quickly. I imagine that the Pump contoller was getting hot by acting as a resistor to reduce fan speed. Now that I completely removed the fans and power them straight from the PSU the Pump Electronics are about 24 C (which happens to be my room temperature at the moment). Fortunately these fans are reasonably quite at 100% and the water temp. is dropping very nicely. I think I'll leave it like this for now! :P

Samstag, 21. November 2009, 22:33

40°C should be no problem for the aquastream voltage regulator. The Fan out on the pump is designed for loads of up to 5W which is probably more than your 2 fans are drawing currently. 5W / 12V = ~415mA

Noctua rates your fans at 1,2 W (0,1 A / 12 V) so you should be able to hook up to 4 fans to the fan out of the pump. Though i wouldn't trust the datasheet 100%.

Zitat von »Dino«

...lauter spinner ;)
(wehe, das nimmt jemand in seine sig ;))
dino