• 26.04.2024, 22:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

guy59

noise of aquastream

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007, 13:15

hi,
I have a sound problem of harmful effect with my aquastream. Indeed, it makes an unpleasant noise of “buzz”. I carried out a support “sandwich” to eliminate the vibrations and Ca does not come from there. I also modified the propeller and there is no more “play”. I can also specify that I do not think of having bubbles of air “to have shaken” the PC well and to leave the pump in deaeration mode during more than one hour. For information, on Aquasuite, the pump is with 8w and I wonder whether it is not too high knowing that I could read on various handbooks which the normal power is towards 4,5 w.Qu' think about it you? thank you

Re: noise of aquastream

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007, 16:45

tbh the easiest thing to do is replace it we seem to have had a bad batch that have been noisy :(

guy59

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2007, 19:08

I did not understand well, that must I replace: the pump (aquastream) ?

Montag, 14. Mai 2007, 01:47

yeh you probably have a faulty pump

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007, 16:46

call the support of AC and they will help u :D

Like nitrix said, u probably got a bad pump :P

guy59

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007, 20:22

Zitat von »mario_cell«

call the support of AC and they will help u :D

Like nitrix said, u probably got a bad pump :P

guy59

Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007, 20:26

Thank's for your answare
I noticed that the noise in question was very attenuated lorque I increase the frequency of the pump. In fact, it makes this noise only when I regulate the frequency by defect