• 22.05.2024, 02:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connections For Temperature Sensor

Samstag, 5. Dezember 2009, 21:56

This is my first water build, and have all the parts to include the Aquaero 4 except the temp sensor.

I have the temp sensor plug & cool for aquaero 4 now (Code:53025). I am not able to find the information on how to hook it up and if I need additional components. I note a reference to a plug & cool T-pieces, but cannot find this item listed on the site.

I note that there are two other temp senors, the Male/Female Temp Sensor and the Inline Temp Sensor, both for the Aquaero 4. Even there I am unsure what connects to the Delrin end of the straight connector plug & cool (as pictured at the bottom of the Inline Temp Sensor product page attached to both ends of the Inline Temp Sensor).

Which temp sensor is the best, and what are the total parts needed for using Tygon 1/2" ID and 11/16" OD tubing. The shipping is eating me alive, so I hope someone can provide some assistance.

Regards,

bytes2001

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009, 04:36

You will need this product and will have to acquire a pair of 1/2" barbed fittings with G 1/4 threads. BTW, where are you shipping to?

There are no practical differences between any of the sensors other than mechanical issues in their use.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (6. Dezember 2009, 04:42)

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2009, 15:27

Thanks, Top_Nurse, that was quick and painless to understand.

I am in Houston, Texas.

Regards,

bytes2001

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 12:03

I was going to suggest you get them from Sidewinder Computers, but I just noticed that someone cleaned them out of those temp sensors. They also sell 1/2" G 1/4 barbs as well.