• 27.04.2024, 17:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Worth The Time?

Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, 22:28

A search of the forum shows no English version of the Aquasuite 4.66 "help" section for aquaero exists. Is the present "help" section in German for the aquaero current enough to be worth the time for me to do a translation to English :?:

Regards,

Bytes2001

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 12:08

The German "Help" section is so totally out of date it probably would be a total waste of time. The Aquasuite can be installed in Demo mode if you desire on any computer. Most of the Aquasuite is pretty self explanatory. Feel free to ask any quetions if you get stumped. :)

Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009, 19:07

Thanks, Top_Nurse, most grateful there are those on the forum with in depth knowledge of the products and willing to help others.

johnamold

unregistriert

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 10:37

I'm extremely disappointing on non-availability of help of Aquasuite 4.66 in English. Is there is update about the availability of English version of help with updates?

Mittwoch, 23. Dezember 2009, 09:37

I'm extremely disappointing on non-availability of help of Aquasuite 4.66 in English. Is there is update about the availability of English version of help with updates?

See post #2

Since the first German Help file was made there hasn't been any updates AFAIK. It really is pretty self explanatory. DL the current version and install in demo mode. WYSIWYG. 8o

lindawood

unregistriert

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2009, 14:01

I think Top Nurse has given the most pragmatic advice. Thanks.

lindamood

unregistriert

Freitag, 15. Januar 2010, 08:28

See post #2

Since the first German Help file was made there hasn't been any updates AFAIK. It really is pretty self explanatory. DL the current version and install in demo mode. WYSIWYG. 8o
thanks for your guidance

thrysus

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010, 08:00

I was also looking for the latest version of aquasite, but here i found some solutions to it.