• 28.04.2024, 01:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Another Aquasuite Issue

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 17:30

The aquasuite software Is now taking Issue with working with the aquaero.

It says nothing Is connected?

I might have figured It out. You have to configure everything In the aquaero menu? Is this right Shoggy? I took a screen shot so you get a better Idea of what's going on, If It shows up proper :Shttp://s922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/UberTrooper/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ktseymour« (20. Dezember 2009, 17:35)

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 19:49

Never mind :sleeping:

This Is a bad unit, I'll have to send It In for repair :cursing:

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 23:02

Judging from that "yyyyyyyy" I would say the memory of the aquaero is totally messed up. I would recommend to perform a reset of the device: shut down the system, press and hold the middle button (set) and start the system. After 2 - 3 seconds you should read a reset message on the LCD.

It might be also a problem with the USB communication. If possible try another port on your board or a different cable. You can also use it for testing in another PC so you can check if the aquaero is OK or not.

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 01:29

I did a reset twice. It worked for a little while the first time, but the second time after boot-up the screen went blank, and a short while after that the screen started flickering on and off again. The unit Is completely dead now, wont even accept power any more.

I will have to RMA the unit. The only problem now Is I don't think I have my Invoice anymore?

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 01:59

The coolest thing! Gary from Sidewinder Is sending me an RMA so I don't have to send It all the way to the Shoggster 8o

Thanks for the help Shoggy :thumbup: