• 14.06.2024, 00:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

new: aquaduct - the external solution

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006, 00:50

Punctually to the end of the year we owe you a few new produtcs. A long time ago we presented yout the hypersis - it got a lot of attention but was never mass-produced. We found a lot of things not good enough.
Of course we continued the development. What came out is the new aquaduct series: an uncompromising solution. We wanted a convincing design and a cooling performance which sets standards at a minimum noise level. All of that was reached with the aquaduct series. It is foolproof to handle, secure and compact.

It got the name, since the water runs over a kind of bridge at the top and falls down then on the other side.

The aquaduct is a combination of passive and active radiator whereby both variants can match the required cooling performance.

To the series start at the beginning of January, you can choose from two variants. The entry modell contains a 230V pump with a dual radiator. The top modell is the aquaduct XT. It unites our experiences and developments of the last years. It offers all features of the aquaero in an adapted controller; measuring of flow rate, thermal control of all important functions, fan control and an USB connection for the aquasuite - of course network-compatible. The vario-light function (temperature-sensitive with alarm) was directly integrated. The aquasuite (a new, strongly revised version) will graphically completely display the aquaduct.

To keep the maintenance of aquaduct as low as possible, large water tanks were integrated into the cooling profiles. Through this the refill of water minimizes itself to an annual maintenance. Two ball valves were integrated at the bottom and allows you to disconnect the aquaduct without draining the system. Their advantage are better flow rates while self-closing couplers are more restrictive.

Apart from electronic monitoring, two small balls in separate pipes show the function of the aquaduct. A black ball shows the fill level while a red ball shows the flow.

The aquaduct comes with a small platine for the PCI slot. It supplies the aquaduct with current and offers monitoring-functions. A potential-free output allows the aquaduct to shutdown the PC in case of an error or problem. Jumpers allow the control over the voltage for the fans (version without aquaero).

The aquaduct will be ready within the next days. As a special christmas offer it will cost 229 Euro / 369 Euro - only for a very short period of time.

And now some photos:

The logo  ;)

Dthe "small" aquaduct 240

and from behind

The aquaduct 360 XT from above with its integrated lighting - unfortunately without flowing water.

and here the front

The fill level indicator (all versions have it)

The bottom

The back side

Ball valves and connectors

The PCI card

The aquasuite (BETA). All arrows etc. are animated, can change color, angle, size and so on. It is possible to calculate operating parameters, for example the maximum performance or load.

Re: new: aquaduct - the external solution

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006, 01:13

That is VERY Nice!

there are alot of neat features there - is the main plexi bit on the top a res aswell or just a window?

Also is the unit totally powered from the pc or is there an external power source needed to?

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006, 04:56

Zitat von »Nitrix«

That is VERY Nice!

there are alot of neat features there - is the main plexi bit on the top a res aswell or just a window?

The Plexi is the "Fillport" for the two big res. which are in the two Silver Aluminium Profiles. The Profiles also have a Level-meter.

Zitat

Also is the unit totally powered from the pc or is there an external power source needed to?

The "small" Aquaduct uses two Powersources
1. 9-Pin Sub-D for the Fan's
2. 230/110(??)V for the Pump
The USB-Port is only a dummy, because there is no Aquaero included.

Take a look at the upper left corner. ;)

The Auquaduct XT uses the 9-Pin Sub-D only, USB for Datatransfer.

Another nice Feature:

On one side there is the Black acrylic Ball -> Level-meter.
in the other Aluminium Profile u have a Red Ball -> Flow-meter. 8)
Sorry das ich anstaat ein h ein n geschriben habe !!!
(Ps: man kan über treiben)

m0bley

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2006, 17:46

Thats looks wicked 8)

m0bley

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2006, 14:03

Hi there, put me down for a pre-order of the aquaduct 360 XT

Cheers ::)

Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2006, 16:08

Maybe interesting ;)

The aquaduct is using the airplex pro radiators with airstream fans. The pump is a modified version of the Eheim Compact 600. The flow in standard mode is around 80l/h. Like the aquastream you can "overclock" the pump for a higher flow rate.

Within the case you will find only one tube for the radiator. Everything else is directly integrated to the bottom plate. All electonic parts are using pluggable cables. In case of a fault you can easily exchange the damaged part(s).

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2006, 17:44

Lovely peice of kit. Certainly beats my attempt at an outside radiator box. Might have to consider getting one, would it be ok to have both the pump in the Aquaduct and the normal Aquastream pump running together in series. Could that cause any problems?

Wish this was avaliable last year, could of saved me hours of time making my Radbox:

El_Perro

Freitag, 20. April 2007, 06:40

Zitat von »Whyn8s-Shoggy«

Maybe interesting ;)

Like the aquastream you can "overclock" the pump for a higher flow rate.

Shoggy,
I just purchased and installed the aquaduct 360XT. It's beautiful! :o but.... what exactly do i have to do to overclock the pump???

Thanks!
Ben

Freitag, 20. April 2007, 08:46

Zitat von »El_Perro«

Shoggy,
I just purchased and installed the aquaduct 360XT. It's beautiful! :o but.... what exactly do i have to do to overclock the pump???

Thanks!
Ben

Go to the compactstream Pump Menu with the buttons (aquaero) oder install the aquasuite software (Tab compactstream) and set a higher frequence.

Sebastian

El_Perro

Freitag, 20. April 2007, 16:34

Zitat von »Sebastian«

Go to the compactstream Pump Menu with the buttons (aquaero) oder install the aquasuite software (Tab compactstream) and set a higher frequence.

Sebastian

Thanks for the resp0nse sebastian...I have the aquasuite software installed and I have gone into the compactstream tab, but the highest I'm able to set it is 74Hz (that i know of)..which yields about 88 l/h ..

was hoping i could somehow make it pump a little faster..

Freitag, 20. April 2007, 17:07

what for? it will only get louder and your system won't get any cooler.
depending on what type of cooler you have, waterflow is irrelevant (as long as it stays above 22-25 l/h)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

El_Perro

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 03:14

was hoping I could experiment with it.

Is there a way I can overclock the pump beyond 74Hz?

Thanks guys

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 10:28

Zitat von »El_Perro«

was hoping I could experiment with it.

Is there a way I can overclock the pump beyond 74Hz?

Thanks guys

no ;).

El_Perro

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 17:38

Ok. fair enough. However, I thought otherwise when I saw the specifications for the 360XT at Sharka Computers:

Specifications:
Radiator: Airplex Pro 360 Triple 120mm
Core: 2 Pass Copper
Cooling Rate: 1732 KCal/hr
Passive Cooling: Aluminum Side Channels
Pump: Eheim 1001
Output: 150 - 600 l/h (39 - 158 gph)
Power Consumption: 11W

I will say again what a fine piece of craftsmanship the 360XT is.....and, I've got an Intel Quad Core system at 3.6GHz/1800MHz-FSB with 48celcius(idle) and 56celcius(load). wOw! Great job guys.

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 19:57

The pump specifications are measured (by Eheim) without any resistance.

El_Perro

Samstag, 21. April 2007, 21:20

Zitat von »Shoggy«

The pump specifications are measured (by Eheim) without any resistance.

I see; thanks.

El_Perro

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2007, 22:28

hi guys. how often should I put my aquaduct in 'deaeration mode'? and how long should i keep it in that mode?

thanks

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2007, 22:35

If you don't have any problems it is not necessary to run the aquaduct in deaeration mode.