• 28.04.2024, 01:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Red led ,pump erorr pump is not running

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 14:40

I have my first ultra aquastream xt, I joined the wrong cable from the motherboard to AQU .. fan or something else ... ok probably my fault
I bought next ultra xt, I was very cautious at first engagement, and engage my usb pump ok, but I did not see liters per hour for any software or settings. when I connect only one motherboard fan pump. and then started only red LED lights on .. I've never seen but the green LED, also on the previous pump, only to flash red on off;
I want to ask What can I do? I spent lot of money and involvement is really insecure installation.
Why in the construction of this equipment are not used protective circuit or fuse? This is crazy for such expensive equipment,
Greeting Lemme,
Sorry for my English im from norway

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 16:42

What and how have you connected everything at the moment?

The aquastream has only one LED which is red. When you start the systems it is on for around 2 seconds and turns off afterwards. If it stays on all the time it means there is a problem with the controller.

If you want to measure the flow you will have to connect an optional flow sensor. The pump itself has no sensor, it offers only the ability to use such a sensor.

now

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 18:26

Now I'm Connected Pump + usb and red LED is always on, if they had been aquasuite appears all normal but the pump is unable to start the engine, I tried to have some settings in aqasuite but it does not help,

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 11:26

If the pump does not run and the LED is always on it is very obvious the the controller behing the yellow back is damaged. I'm sorry but this means you will have to send it in for a repair or exchange.