• 27.04.2024, 17:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Chriis

unregistriert

aquastream XT Ultra Version Need some help !

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 09:37

Hi. I have some problems with my pump, I have not seen how much water he pumps.Should I have used jumpern? ?
But when I put Maximun pump frequency in hz to 100, it stops at 73, also resetting the pump to 49 hz and start going up again :S
What must I do to get the internal flow metern to work? Who should the settings be on?
Someone can help me? It bothers me here virkrlig: P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Chriis« (13. Januar 2010, 09:59)

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2010, 11:50

The maximum frequency is always determined by the pump. 100Hz is only a theoretical value which you would never reach under real conditions. Any frequency above 90Hz is already very high. If you set a manual frequency which is beyond the maximum frequency the pump will always try to reach your frequency which is impossible. Just set it to the real maximum or a bit below. I would recommend to use the automatic mode since the pump will always run with its maximum frequency in this case.

For the flow sensor: keep in mind that the pump has no internal sensor. If offers only the function to use an optional sensor which must be attached to the pump. In this case you will have to change the configuration of the aquabus/flow connector to flow, save the settings into the pump and perform a restart (on/off).

At the moment you get an error for the flow because there is no flow sensor attached. If you have non, uncheck the flow sensor for the alarm settings.