• 27.04.2024, 01:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

jwigeland

unregistriert

Waterblock for Dual-PCB GTX 295 compatable with original faceplate and backplate?

Dienstag, 16. Februar 2010, 19:12

Hello!

I would like to install your waterblock on my two dual-PCB GTX 295s. However, I purchased EVGA Red Editions, and would also like to reattach the red faceplate and backplate once the waterblock is installed. I know the backplate is compatable as it uses the same screws and screw positions as the waterblock. However, I am concerned about the faceplate (which wraps around both sides of the card as well). Specifically,

1) Will the waterblock fit "inside" the metal faceplate and its fittings not interfere with the faceplate itself?

2) Are there screw holes already provided on the waterblock for reattaching the faceplate? (the original air cooler has three holes on each side)

3) How much Derlin material is present on the perimeter of the block (i.e. between the water chamber and the outside)?

Thank you so much!

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010, 11:21

It is not possible to reuse the backplate. The block would need a modification to do so.