• 26.04.2024, 19:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Display has gone blank

Mittwoch, 24. März 2010, 14:11

Hi

I have an aquero 4.00 hooked up to a watercooling flow test bench, so there is no PC involved (yet).
I switched on the Aquero yesterday and all was fine but came back to it this morning, switched it on and the display came on for 20 seconds then went off.
I have tried a different PSU, tested the molex socket, tried a different controller (which worked) and still the Aquaero display will not come back on.
The green LED on the back of the unit is on but the display will just not work.

The unit is only running 1 flow meter so there can't be an issue with trying to put too much through it....

Is there some way I can reset this device without it being hooked up to a PC or is there a fault with the display?

Many Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »niknik« (24. März 2010, 14:12)

Dienstag, 6. April 2010, 11:19

2 weeks and counting.......

Dienstag, 6. April 2010, 19:34

2 weeks and counting.......

It repeatedly gets mentioned all over the forum. If your issue isnt addressed on the forum, write a mail. The adress can be found under the support tab.

Additionally, there is an english forum down at the bottom that gets a bit more exposure by the support for the foreign customers.

Zitat von »Dino«

...lauter spinner ;)
(wehe, das nimmt jemand in seine sig ;))
dino

Mittwoch, 7. April 2010, 11:02

You can try a reset: shut down the system, press and hold the middle button (set) and start the system. After 2 - 3 seconds you should read a reset message on the LCD. Maybe it helps.

If not, you will have to send in your aquaero for a check/repair.

Actarus

Donnerstag, 8. April 2010, 14:27

Hi Niknik,

sorry to tell you that, but as you can read here in the forum, there are a lot of issues with the aquaero and in general with the controlling display device.
As Shoggy said, if the reset does not bring something, you should send it back for repair or exchange, because anything else is only a waste of your time here.

Kind regards

Sonntag, 11. April 2010, 13:10

sorry to tell you that, but as you can read here in the forum, there are a lot of issues with the aquaero and in general with the controlling display device.

We sold several thousand aquaeros and get only a small amount back for RMA. A lot of these aquaeros were damaged by the user himself. We also had a handful of customers in the past who damaged two or three completely new aquaeros within a few days. In my opinion it is obvious that there is a problem with their system or they are doing something wrong.

You should also keep in mind that only customers with problems come back to the forum while people that are happy do not. Of course it generates the impression that there is a major problem but from this point of view you have this with almost every product on the market with higher sales.