• 28.04.2024, 11:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Erratic

unregistriert

Watercooling my CPU and GPU's

Samstag, 3. April 2010, 13:46

Hallo,

1-st I'm sorry that I don't speak German, I'm learning now but It will take some time :D

I have real problem cooling my PC but can't understand exactly what I need to water cool my CPU and the 2 video cards in my system. My computer configuration is P5N32-E SLI motherboard socket LGA775, I have 2 ASUS nVidia 8800GT video cards in SLI mode.
I need good cooling for them because my PC stop very often only during game play and not during normal work like using Internet etc. When the PC stop and I open the case, the memory heat sinks of the video cards are very hot and the GPU radiators as well. A month ago I had to change 1 of my video cards GPU fan because it stopped working and after I removed it I saw it was bent from the heat! ... So I decided to go watercooling for the videocards and the CPU but cant understand exactly what I need ... tubes, fittings etc. I like the idea for full cover water block so not only the GPU but also the memory of the video-cards and the power supply can be cooled!

Please help me with the choice! A friend of mine showed me Aquagrafx G92 for my 8800GT video-cards but cant find it in the product list...

Mittwoch, 7. April 2010, 06:53

Hello,

Indeed, if I had to give you a piece of advice, I would tell you to use to a complete waterblock for GPU, VRMs and memory modules.

I explained some watercooling principles on http://forum.gigabyte.fr/index.php/topic…9.html#msg70409 (message nb 667) with my own experience, maybe you could do a translation from french through Babelfish. I can give you more details if you want. ;)

Mittwoch, 7. April 2010, 11:06

If you look around you can probably get a real deal on the 88xx series full cover water blocks that AC made. I suppose you would like some headroom in your system so a 360 size radiator should cool everything you might want to do. I use a single 120 size radiator to cool off just my CPU. I put a 360 sized radiator in (just for grins) to cool a single GPU.