• 27.04.2024, 07:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to get ATX Break line working for the first time?

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 04:11

Hey I have that ATX Break line and I have been trying to get it working for the first time, I have an aquaero without the screen and am trying to figure out how to get it working. Like when I have the ATX break line connected to the 24 pin, the system won't start. So how can I get it going??

Freitag, 21. Mai 2010, 11:44

No help? Also another annoying thing is one of my inline temperature sensors isn't working.

Montag, 24. Mai 2010, 23:16

Is everything connected the right way? Green wire of the adapter into the relay plug; the black/purple wire to the standby connector and the standby jumper in the correct position?

If so you should set the option "ATX Break Line" as relay usage in the alarm and relay tab of the aquasuite. Of course you also have to set the "enable emergency shutdown" option here. Afterwards save the seetings into the aquaero and flash the firmware afterwards! This way that setting will be the default configuration for the shutdown method. Shutdown the PC after the flash procedure and start it again. If it does not start directly, press the middle plastic button of you aquaero.

Freitag, 4. Juni 2010, 13:50

What position is the jumper suposed to be?

Montag, 7. Juni 2010, 23:09

If you want to use the method with the ATX adapter you will have to set the jumper to pin 2-3 (default is 1-2).

ATX Break Adapter to A5 Pro

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011, 04:56

Hi There,
Just looking for some direction in wiring a ATX Break Adapter (53047) to a Aquaero 5 Pro.
The following thread has, what appears to be, an older version of the Aquaero with an very informative image.
How to get ATX Break line working for the first time?
The Standby, you can really mess that one up. My question is in regards to the Relay connection. The A5 has a 3-pin connection, but the ATX wire is only for two. Which two pins?
Manual states, pin assignment as:
1: normally open
2: normally connected
3: common connector
So, would it be 1&3 or 2&3?
Thank you, in advance. Fröhliche Weihnachten!
Regards,
sidefield