• 16.06.2024, 21:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New: clearing via PayPal and credit card

Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006, 03:02

AC is testing clearing via PayPal. This will also enable you to pay with a credit card or a direct debit through PayPal.
A big advantage of this method: you can pay within a few seconds and the delivery goes faster.

Currently AC is offering this service without additional charges. But AC have to pay up to 3.9% transmission fee so it might be possible that after the testing phase it will cost a little bit extra - at least for payments from outside Germany.

Re: New: clearing via PayPal and credit card

Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006, 10:57

AT LAST!!!!!!!

Ill help you guys test it no problems!!

Oxize

Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006, 22:08

Ah cool. This means also faster delivery! ;D
Ich bin ein Tukker :)

Donnerstag, 31. August 2006, 16:32

I tried this recently and paypal kept saying my login has expried, so I could not complete the transation. I finally did it via the pay first method and took the £9 bank charge that happens doing it this way being a UK resident.

I now have 4 unwanted orders in my account details which I would like deleting but am unable to do this, (they are all the same orders)

I have emailed support but have not recieved anything, do you have any ideas here?

triste_lune

unregistriert

Samstag, 2. September 2006, 08:26

Zitat von »SNIFFER«

I tried this recently and paypal kept saying my login has expried, so I could not complete the transation.

hello guys so i got the same issue than you for my first command here for an aquaero ;D

and it was easy for me to solve this so if someone get the probleme juste go in option Internet of your browser tab confidentiality
and select accepte all cookies
then type your login and password again and push the pay button and then it must works

dont forget after to put back the sliders to the position it was before

that works for me so juste hope it will help someone here

Sonntag, 3. September 2006, 02:41

Thanks triste_lune I will try that next time.

SNIFFY

Halk

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 16:04

Prices in general are very good. I was just going to order blocks, but the cold cathode prices are much cheaper than the UK. So you'll get a bigger order from me.