• 28.04.2024, 15:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

llecaroz

[enhencement request] Sensor calibration based on two points ?

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 08:09

Hello, I am really suprised by the calibration feature of the aquasuite/aquaero for temps sensors.
Normally, best calibrations systems are based on two points, a lower & highter point...
This allow to change the curve orientation/angle. From what I tried in the aquasuite, this appears not to be possible :(
& so on, you cannot calibrate your temps sensor regarding the CPU curve & the precision is not quite good !

So I hope that I was able to communicate with you the need of this feature as it is really missing in your product.
By the way, uses can use a sensor on the cpu socket reporting temps really lower than the one reported by the cpu but by calibrating them on two points, aqauasuite/aquaero could report a temp really similar to the cpu as calibrated on two point & having the correct curve angle/orientation...

thx in advance for your feedback
louis

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 19:48

That function is not possible due to technical limitations.