• 28.04.2024, 17:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Changing the LCD front panel language?

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 18:54

Anyone know how to change the language from German to English on the front LCD panel?

I would also like my Aquasuite help to be in English if anyone knows how to change that too.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 19:31

Switch your aquasuite to English and flash the firmware of the device again. The used text strings of the firmware depend on the selected language of the aquasuite ;)

There is no English manual available for the aquasuite. Even the German one is totally outdated and only covers a few basic functions.

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 21:39

Thanks Sven! I had already worked it out. I should have just got my German speaking girlfriend to help me.
But you know what some women are like with technical detail. lol ;)