• 26.04.2024, 19:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

llecaroz

"Computer Aus" displayed on Aquaero & have to unplug/plug back power cable to power on my computer !

Freitag, 18. Juni 2010, 11:20

Hello, I would like to understand this problem,

So I need your help to understand under which circunstance the Aquaero displays "Computer Aus" & no button on the aquaero is active :( ?

My aquaero is connected to the AquaComputer ATX Cable (relay & current, so everything connected) & the switch is set yo have the aquaero running even when the computer is shutdown.

All alerts are disabled in the aquasuite but sometimes the computer power off sudently itself & the aquaero displays... taaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaa :"Computer Aus", after this, I have to unplug the computer & replug it otherwise, pushing the power on button of the computer does not work anymore.. it is like the relay status was changed by something or an event in the aquaero .... ?

thx in advance for your advice & help

regards

Louis

Freitag, 18. Juni 2010, 14:03

Within the aquasuite go to the tab alarm & relay and check the last box for alarm event entries. Maybe that will show you what caused the shut down. If so, change your alarm values a bit or add a bit more time to the the alarm time-out. If for example a fan stops because it is already running slowly it will need some time to start again and generate a proper tacho signal. In this time (depending on your settings) the aquaero might think the fan is not working any more and shuts down the system.

I would also recommend to setup everything to your needs in the aquasuite, store the configuration to the aquaero and flash the firmware afterwards. Depending on your shut down settings some internal settings are a bit different when flashing the firmware and might help.

llecaroz

Freitag, 18. Juni 2010, 15:31

The only options enabled (so in green) in the "Alarm & Relay" are:

"Relay usage"=ATX Break-Line

Switch Permanently

Realy on/off

all others are greyed...

when you say: flash the firmware with new settings...

you are talking about "Save settings in device" ? Otherwise, what is the correct workflow ? because If I select "flash firmware" it asks for a firmware file... ?

thx in advance for your clarification as I am not (yet...) really a aquasuite/aquaero expert... really new for me ;)

Louis

Freitag, 18. Juni 2010, 15:43

Save settings into the device and as next step flash firmware is also right. In the new windows you select the file "aquaero_firmware_422a.afd4". Just follow the instructions of the aquasuite.

llecaroz

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2010, 18:25

Ok... So I tried exactly what you said, but even if all alert are not enabled in the aquasuite & even after having saved this in the eeprom+flash, the problem continued...

But but but... One potential way for "Aqua Computer" to investigate.... even If I understand that it is a bit complex to find a solution in the AquaEro even with a new firmware...

The "Computer Aus" appeard on my computer due to the S1 and/or S3 (don't remember which one of this two one) was enabled & also in windows to go in suspend mode after a certain period of inactivity....

After gone in sleep mode, I am not able to wake up my computer with the power on button... it appears that the Aquaero changed its relay status or I don't know... if I click on the central button of the aquaero it starts & stop...

I have to unplug my computer... by the way the aquaero is reset & I can restart my computer by pushing the power button !

Or another temporary work around until Aquacomputer delivers to us a great firmware or I don't know a potential solution.... tada ... taaaaaaaaada:

Disable the suspend mode...

& as my computer is a server... there is not any need to have the suspend mode enabled... so indirectly I fixed this issue by disabling the suspend mode after 30 minutes in the windows settings !

& no more "Computer Aus" & power button lock...

Mittwoch, 30. Juni 2010, 09:00

You can also connect the relay parallel to the power button of your case. That can also shut down your PC and you won't have any problems with on/off or standby. I can tell that for sure since this is the way how I use it for my own PC ;)