• 20.09.2024, 02:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabay LCD display

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010, 23:30

Hello..

Just got my Aquabay today,and found out that im missing the serial cable. Do i need a special serial cable to connect the Aquabay,or can i buy it from any local PC store ?
A few more questions about the Aquabay :

1. I see where i connect the serial cable to the Aquabay. but where do i plug it in the computer ?

2. When its plugged in,will it automaticly display for example music i play in winamp,and will it show up in Aquasuite as a unit ?

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2010, 15:55

When the cable was not included send an e-mail to us or a private message to me with your order details so we can ship it to you.

Yor computer will need a serial port to be able to connect the aquabay CF. Almost every common mainboard from these days does not have such a port anymore. A few ports still have it internal and you can buy a slot cover with such a port to connect it to the board or you should use an USB to serial adapter.

To get informations onto the LCD you will have to use a program like LCD studio for example or plugins for other programs. Just by connecting the LCD to the PC it won't do anything.

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2010, 23:26

Thanks for quick answer...

I bought it used,so its no mistake made by Aquacomputer :)
Think ill let it be for a while,finding it pretty hard setting it up,and using the software etc.

Montag, 19. Juli 2010, 02:12

By the way... Do you know if i need a driver or something to get my Aquaero to show up in Aquasuite ? Im using Windows 7 x64.

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010, 09:30

No, you don't need a driver. The aquaeor is programmes as an HI-Device and acts like a mouse or keyboard. It should work without any drivers.

If it does not work you maybe want to try it with another PC to check either it is a problem with the aquaero or the PC.