• 16.06.2024, 19:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

USB FAILURE ON ALL AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES

Montag, 2. August 2010, 16:59

I HAVE A RATHER LARGE WATERCOOLING SYSTEM.I OWN AND OPERATE TWO AQUAEROS (ONE 3.07 VFD ONE 4.00 VFD),TWO POWERADJUST CONTROLLERS (OLDER MODEL) ONE MULTISWITCH 1.41 .ALL OF THEM USED TO WORK FLAWLESLY ,WHEN (FOR OBVIOUS REASONS) I DECIDED TO BUY AN NZXT IU01 USB HUB FROM AQUACOMPUTER WEBSHOP,WITCH ONE WEEK AGO SEEMED THE ANSWER TO ALL MY PRAYERS.I HAVE CONNECTED EVERYTHING,DOUBLE CHECKED,AND ALL WORKED FINE...FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.THEN ALL AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES BEGAN TO CRASH ONE BY ONE (e.g.WINDOWS CANNOT START THIS DEVICE,OR SIMPLY NOT SHOWING ANYWHERE).THEN I GOT A BOSD SCREEN WHEN I SHUT DOWN OR RESTART MY PC,WITH THE MESSAGE USBHUB.SYS.
I HAVE TRIED TO ELIMINATE THE NZXT HUB,AND TO RECONNECT MY DEVICES DIRECTLY TO THE MOTHERBOARD,AND THE BOSD HAS GONE,BUT THE DEVICES (ALL OF THEM ) WON'T WORK.I'VE TRIED TO UNINSTALL/REINSTALL AQUASUITE(LATEST VERSION),STILL NOTHING.BASICALLY EVERY DEVICE,DOES THE SAME THING...ON MOST USB PORTS,WON'T WORK.ON ONE OR TWO PORTS WILL BE RECOGNIZED,BUT I GET GIBBERISH IN AQUASUITE e.g. 85°C ON THERMAL SENSORS,ZERO FLOW...EVERITHING IS RANDOM....THIS IS JUST ON AQUASUITE.EVERY DEVICE, BY ITSELF ,IS WORKING FINE...AS LONG THERE IS NO USB CONNECTION.
I HAVE TESTED THE NZXT HUB WITH EVERY USB DEVICE THAT I HAVE,USB FLASH DRIVES,WEB CAMS,PRINTER,X BOX CONTROLLER,USB HEADSET AND ALL OF THEM TOGETHER...ALL DEVICES ARE WORKING PERFECTLY,NO BOSD...EXCEPT FOR THE AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES.
I HAVE TO MENTION THAT INITIALLY,ONLY THE AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES WERE CONNECTED TO THE NZXT HUB AND NOTHING ELSE...IT SUPPOSED TO BE AN EXCLUSIVE HUB ONLY FOR THE AQUACOMPUTER DEVICES.

MY SYSTEM IS:

MAINBOARD MSI ECLIPSE X58
INTEL XEON W3565 @3,2GhZ (EQUAL TO I7 965) ---COOLED BY CUPLEX KRyOS HF(KRYOS HF...NOT SO IMPRESSIVE...BULKY AND BAD FINISH.FULL OF SCRATCHES OUT OF THE BOX.PLAIN WHITE BOX.IT SEEMS AN EKWB SPAWN.BUT WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS ,I NEVER GOT TO FULLY TEST IT...WILL SEE..SUGGESTION.A CHROMED TOP FOR THE HF..THE NAKED COPPER TEND TO GET UGLY IN TIME..IT'S ALREADY THE MOST EXPENSIVE WB,WHAT'S A FEW EUROS ON TOP...UNLESS YOU TRY TO IMITATE THE HEATKILLER...EVEN IN LOOKS.THE OLD XTdi WAS UNIQUE...TRY TO HOLD ON TO THAT. )
PATRIOT MENORY 3 x 2GB 1600MhZ
3 X NVIDIA GTX 285
2 X WB RAPTOR RAID 0
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64

NO OVERCLOCK AT THE TIME.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...HELP.

Sonntag, 8. August 2010, 04:21

Please don't use all caps as it is difficult to read.

Replace the USB router would be my first choice. 2nd choice is to clean all the USB drivers out of your system and start over.

Mittwoch, 11. August 2010, 11:19

Start by:
  1. flashing all your devices to the newest firmware.
  2. Upgrade the Aquasuite to newest version also.
  3. Update Windows, as there might have been released new drivers for your MoBo, and check your Motherbord manufactures homepage, for the same.
  4. flash your motherboard BIOS to newest revision.
Then you can start connecting all your devices again.
My experiance says, to use ony internal USB-headers, whilst other owners have experianced the opposite, to only use external headers.
Check if your USB-headers is all controlled by the same chip (i.e. southbridge), or if they ae controlled by different chips, and cross check, witch ports have problems, and witch have good connection.
Sometimes electronics got some very wierd ideas.

Donnerstag, 12. August 2010, 12:32

Your solution is most likely in this thread:

Another ASUS and Aquaero user with problems *SOLUTION*

Just unplug every usb device that you have, mouse, keybord, speakers, all of it. Connect a PS2 keybord and mouse or at least take another mouse/keybord if your motherboard has no PS2 ports anymore. Only your Aquacomputer devices should be connected to the usb-ports at the rear of your PC. I'm pretty sure your problem is over. Mine is.......

It could take up to over an hour before the Aquasuite crashed with my G15 keybord, so connect your usb devices one by one every 2 hours to determine the troublemaker.

Speedy Donderball ;)