• 21.05.2024, 09:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

TonyC46

unregistriert

A possible solution to many problems.

Dienstag, 3. August 2010, 13:43

I have recently purchased two Connection cables for flow sensors. Both items were genuine aquacomputer (made in China) parts, Art.Nr. 53027. Two leads and four connectors, none of which were wired the same way and none of which matched the polarity shown in the aquaero manual. Outsourcing is no excuse for poor (non existent?) quality inspection procedures.
I would urge anyone with problems with their aquaero to check the polarity of all leads, including those supplied with the equipment.

Samstag, 7. August 2010, 11:34

Hear, Hear!

Samstag, 7. August 2010, 22:52

Are you sure that it is wrong or are you only judging by the coloring of the manual because the colors might change while the more important thing - the pin assignment - could be still correct.

Samstag, 7. August 2010, 23:00

The problem here is if you are not paying attention (read the AC manual AND your MB manual) then it is really easy to hook them up incorrectly. On almost every MB I have ever seen the USB Pin 1 is always hot. However all my Aquaero USB connectors have Pin 5 as hot.

Always make sure you know what you are doing when hooking up electrical connections or woe be onto you as Shoggy has pointed out. :rolleyes:

BTW, it doesn't matter whether you have the hot and negative leads reversed on a 3 wire flow connector providing the sensor wire is hooked up correctly on AC stuff (don't know whether this would be true on other flow meters).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (7. August 2010, 23:05)

Sonntag, 8. August 2010, 14:57

It matters. If they are connected the wrong way you have a short circuit.

Mittwoch, 11. August 2010, 11:14

It matters. If they are connected the wrong way you have a short circuit.

Why would you get a short circuit? Current should pass either way as the coil doesn't have a polarity or a ground.