• 28.05.2024, 03:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

XT issues

Samstag, 2. Juni 2007, 18:09

Will there be any flow restriction issues if I utilize a Cuplex XT DI and a XT chipset block with a standard Aquastream setup?

Re: XT issues

Sonntag, 3. Juni 2007, 13:30

The flow should be okay. As long as it is over 20l/h its should be allright.

Montag, 4. Juni 2007, 09:15

The reason I brought this up is that IIRC when the TwinPlex Pro's came out their was some mention about not running them in the same loop with an XT due to flow restriction or pressure drop.

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 22:11

Which pump? and rest of the Setup?

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2007, 02:38

in the german forum we had a 60 pages long diskussion about flow restriction with the result that an eheim 1046 (wich is pretty much identical with the aquastream in matters of performance) is pretty much sufficient for any kind of cooling setup.the topic was opened before the xt series coolers were avidable but the setups used for the benchmarks were much more complex.some of them included cpu, chipset,graphicsaccellerator, hard disks, power supply and even hard disks.so due to the complexity of those setups you should be more than fine.if for any reasons the aquastrem would not suffise it would in my opinion result (at least if you test your setup with stadard clock speeds) in bad temperatures which shouldn´t be dangerous for your hardware.

so in the worst case scenario you could always sell the aquastrem on ebay or something but you would not damage your hardware and still bea able to replace it with a stronger pump.

edit:

but just to be sure you should tell us your exact cooling setup.
Zim: You're nothing Earth boy! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!
Dib: Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 10:35

MB: ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe

CPU: AMD 3500+ Socket 939

GPU: ASUS EN6600 GT

Memory: Corsair XMS Pro 512 x2 = 1 Gb

CPU: Cuplex XT G 1/8 silver

North Bridge: Twinplex Silver

GPU = TwinPlex Copper

MB VR = #26005 VR cooler

Aquastream pump running at 72 Hz @ 164 liters/hour

Relevant details as below:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/T…de/FF_CPU_1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/T…de/FF_GPU_2.jpg

What I would like to do is to put a TwinPlex XT on my NB and can these also be used as GPU coolers? How much of a flow hit will I take using like three of these TwinPlex XT's?

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2007, 17:23

using the twinplex xts as gpu coolers should be possible.according to ac they have the same mounting system as the regular twinplex coolers but its pretty strange that one can not order them with a gpu mounting kit.i think its just because a normal twinplex is pretty much sufficient for every graphics card.depending on how long you want to keep your 6600gt you should buy a cooler for it or save your money for a cooling sollution for your next graphics card because it would probably also need coolers for the vram.

if you want a twinplex xt anyway for optical reason you should ask the ac support if you could order a twinplex xt with a suitable mounting kit.

even if the waterflow is reduced significantly the aquastream should suffise.
Zim: You're nothing Earth boy! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!
Dib: Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.