• 23.09.2024, 12:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

new: complete systems in aquaduct design *updated*

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 20:06

As of now, we offer the Lian Li G70 complete systems in the aquaduct design.
The top of the case is laser cut and graven.

Here a couple of pictures:

Re: new: complete systems in aquaduct design

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007, 02:46

Looks nice personally id powder coat the grill and the screws black tho :P

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 20:24

We have changed the G70 under consideration of your "aquatube wishes" once again. The aquatube is mounted in the top now, so one only loses two 5.25" bays. The problem "where to mount the pump?" was solved very well by our new mount for it. This mount will be also available separately as of Monday.

By the way, the complete water cooling is mounted at the top and so it is very simply to remove it from the case.

Here is a couple of photos:

Halk

Re: new: complete systems in aquaduct design *upda

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 21:59

Nice new mounting system.

Would like to see more of it, since I'm going to have loads of space around my radiatior, and I'm going through various options on where to mount the pump.

Also in the bottom picture, are those compression fittings, rather than pushfit?

(Oh and the pre-installed case is extremely good looking. The aquatube on top is an improvement)

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 22:09

Yes, there are compression fittings, but only between the pump and aquatube because the bigger tubing allows for an easier filling.

Halk

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 22:15

Ah, never thought of that, but I've never had a problem filling my pump, my Aquatube is mounted to the roof of my case.

Still very interested in the pump mounting.

Get it up on the shop with a load of pictures and specs so I can see if it'll work on a PA120.3 :)

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 23:19

I think you have a winner here! ;D

So will this pump bracket be available separately?

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 23:22

Zitat von »Shoggy«

This mount will be also available separately as of Monday.

::)

Halk

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2007, 07:34

With a shedload of pictures unlike the other new stuff that's been added to the catalogue :P

I've been reliably informed that Shoggy himself will be taking no less than 6 pictures of it so that there can be no questions of how it fits, what it will fit to and what it won't fit to.

;)

Montag, 18. Juni 2007, 23:47