• 27.04.2024, 09:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dhc0329

Aquastream XT Ultra is no longer working (where can I get support)

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 09:22

My Aquastream XT Ultra pump is no longer operating. First, it wouldn't pump the water and now I hear no motor

running when connected to PSU.

Where can I get support for this? RMA?

I live in California USA. There's support section where I can submit an inquiry but it's all in German so I don't

know what to do, pls let me know.

Thanks.
Dan

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 10:29

The pump has a red LED on the backside. Is it glowing or blinking?

You can try to get an exchange from your dealer.

To send it back for a check/repair: you won't need any special RMA formular and can send it direct to us. To save shipping costs you can unsolder the controller from the back of the pump and send it in a padded envelope. Of course you can also send in the complete pump but please note that we will charge 34.90 EUR for sending it back to you in this case.

dhc0329

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 11:06

I see no light on LED.

Wow! 34 EUR is almost like 50 bucks plus I have to pay for shipping to send this thing to Aqua computer.

I have to think about this if I am better off just getting a new one.

Is Sidewinder.com still your dealer because I don't think they are selling this pump anymore.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 11:16

Yes, they are still selling some articles from us but as far as I know he does not have the pump in stock.

Well, we could also send you a new controller including shipping (padded envelope) for 32.90 EUR. Either you replace it yourself or you ask a friend with soldering skills or an electronic store in your area. That the pump itself is damaged is very unlikely. The only parts that might have a problem is the axis and impeller which can be easily checked by removing the round cover and have a look inside.