• 26.04.2024, 14:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

drbo

Question about USBPoweradjust and 2 laing pumps

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 11:27

Hi,

I am in the process of upgrading my pump(s) and pump control over the summer, due to the need for more cooling power and increased resistance in my cooling loop.

I have recently thought a lot of using 2 laing pumps in a series, and to control these by my Aqauaro, as I did with my Aquastream. 8)

My questions is:

- Can I run two laing pumps through Aquaero (Im sure i can)?
- Do I need one or two USB poweradjusts to do this?
- Can I force one pump to behave exactly (slave) as the other? (so I only need to set the parameters once?)

I also has a few wishes or request to the AquaSuite developer team;

- Would it be possible to implement temperature controlled pump speed, the same way as for fans. (Or can I do this with the multiswitch? I can read German, but I don't understand all that is written about the multiswith)
- On the overview page, can I also get info about the "power" of my system?
- I would also love to have AquaSuite info as a gadget in the Windows Vista sidebar!

Thanks for great products and great software ... :)
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Re: Question about USBPoweradjust and 2 laing pump

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 15:27

You can't run Laing pumps with the aquaero. The aquaero has no integrated controller and also the poweradjust controller can not be connected to the aquaero.

You will need two poweradjust controllers to run two pumps.

It is not possible to force the second pump to behave like the first pump.

There is no way to control the speed via temperature.

"Power of your system" ??? No idea what you mean :-/

A tool/plugin for Vistas sidebar might be available in a few days. A user said he is programing something right now.

drbo

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 15:52

I am sorry, I meant through AquaSuite, my apologies.

And I now understand that I must use two USBpowerconnect, to control the pump(s) through AquaSuite. Can AquaSuite handle more than one pump this way. And can I set pump frequencies through AquaSuite?

What I meant by power, is what you have under the "power" fan of AquaSuite, where you measure the heat moved out of your system i W by two temp sensors and flow. I would like to also have this info on the overview page.

And I still hope for a possibility to control pump speed by temperature through AquaSuite. And I see no reason for not doing it!

Iam looking foreward for to the vista gadget.
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 16:02

Zitat von »drbo«

And I now understand that I must use two USBpowerconnect, to control the pump(s) through AquaSuite. Can AquaSuite handle more than one pump this way. And can I set pump frequencies through AquaSuite?

Yes, the aquasuite can handle an infinite amount of controllers. The only limit is your mainboard and its USB controllers. A few hundred poweradjusts would be possible ;D
Of course you can also adjust the power of each pump.

Here are a few screenshots which might be interesting for you:

drbo

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2007, 16:45

Excellent, looks good :P

Thank for the quick answers 8)

Sonntag, 24. Juni 2007, 18:50

Actually you can connect two Laing DDC pumps, but it then have to be the "old" Pro (Not the Pro Plus A.K.A. Ultra), since the Powerajust USB can handle 20W as far as I remember, and thus it can handle 2*10W (which the Pro uses).
But you then have to use a Y-splitter for the Molex connector.