• 26.04.2024, 11:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AquaAero5 when..

Mittwoch, 30. März 2011, 11:53

Just to keep updated, I've know is done when its done... But do we look at this year? :cursing:

creekin

Mittwoch, 30. März 2011, 12:08

after Duke Nukem ;)

Mittwoch, 30. März 2011, 12:48

Current time line is to start the delivery of XT and PRO variant next week. The aquasuite 2012 will follow in April so LT users will also have to wait for it.

Donnerstag, 31. März 2011, 08:31

Great, so I've look forward to see my pro in the mail box sune ;-)

aioneru

Samstag, 16. April 2011, 14:34

What's the current status of Aquaero 5 shipping ? I did preorder mine near half of February at Aquatuning and they are still saying that the shipping is expected soon. First they stated they will get it 4th, next 8th, and finally 15th of April and it's still not there. Why ?

Samstag, 16. April 2011, 14:49

We are shipping them since a week now. Due to the huge amounts of orders it will take a while until all orders have been processed and shipped. AT already got some of them but of course they also have many orders so it will take some time. Also the delivery time normally indicates the time when you would order NOW an can not be used for your own order which is older and should ship earlier.

Donnerstag, 21. April 2011, 20:59

Dont worry - I've ordered mine (and paid) online at AquaComputer's webshop 23 Feb, and still dont have gotten one.. I'm just hopeing that I've get one before X-mas ;(

Russell

aquero 5 when

Freitag, 22. April 2011, 11:06

One Chainge in supply date after the other.Even our Australian sopplier ses he dosent want to tell anny more lies about when they are coming

I pre ordered about two mounths ago and The Australian suplier says he has just recieved a shipment everything but aquero 5 in the order

Freitag, 22. April 2011, 12:44

Maybe they should change the text on the webshop from:
Please note: The aquaero 5 is scheduled to be shipped out beginning in the middle of march 2011!

To:
Please note: The aquaero 5 is scheduled to be shipped out when we see fit ;-)

That would at least not be all that wrong :D

Mittwoch, 27. April 2011, 17:29

Wehaa, I've just got a mail that DHL now has MY AE5... 8o

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 17:42

Got mine yesterday :thumbsup: (but where's Aquasuite 2012 and the black front?8| )

Must say the AE5 XT looks amazing in my Obsidian 800D and it's so much easier to configure than the AE4 (without aquasuite)

Heck I was so pleased I had to order a multiswitch as well! (will post some pictures of the big wonder when it's up with all the lights and the new white delrin reservoir)

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 18:16

Got mine as well...

It clicks contanstly and flips through pages all by it self ;(

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 00:00

@lardvader: you got a partial delivery because the black front is out of stock and will be shipped later. If you check your invoice you will also see that it is not listed there. The aquasuite 2012 will be available in around two weeks. Your aquaero box should contain red notes about that ;)

@MStauning: have you already installed it in the case? If not: do that; if yes: remove it. Both is only recommend if it is impossible to use the remote control which you will need to fix that.
The capacitive buttons can be influenced by the environment so you will have to calibrate the keys through the remote control. In the user interface menu you can calibrate each button. Just lower the sensitivity.

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 19:32

Have put them to 0 (zero) still clicks and now no way to operate it... But are you saying that I've can use the little keyboard? How, when ever it tries to go to a menu, it pops away again - took 4 hours to set keys sensivity to zero. The manual dont say anything about that? Have tried it in a PC, outside a PC, in my hand, on the table and so on. It just wont stop.
Is it normal that AquaSuite 4,69 and 4,72 cant see the Areo5, at all?

Phos

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 08:28

I have no temperature sensors connected to my Aquaero (don't have any of the proper tape*), but it's displaying a temperature on the fan 1 and 2 pages, which are also the only channels I have plugged in thus far. Where is this data coming from? It's not connected to the motherboard. I'm actually using it as basically a really fancy dumb controller till the software comes out. When the software does come out, I plan to just take the USB plug off my Poweradjust 2 and connect that to the Aquaero, and link the Poweradjust via Aquabus.

*what kind of tape should I use for this, by the way? I know Koolance included this copper tape for this purpose with their systems back in the day. Dunno if they still do.

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 10:04

@MStauning: the old aquasuite does not support the aquaero 5. You will have to wait for the aquasuite 2012 which will be available in around two weeks. Your aquaero box should also contain some red notes about that. For the button problem I suggest to try another PSU and check if it changes. We had a similar problem with one PSU here while testing, on all other PSU the device was running fine. Might be a shielding problem.

@Phos: this temperature is from the voltage regulator of the device. It indicates if everything is running fine or if the channel has too much load. As tape you won't need anything special. Everything that keeps the sensors in place is fine.

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 22:02

Done that, 5 PSU down the road and still a no go. Powering just via USB and it clicks around (thats even powered by a laptop - tried 3 different ones).
So to day, I've tried my server PSU (it should have more RAM anyway) - click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click.
Now 6 PSU's, 9 PC's if you count the ones that I've tried just USB connetion with.
Messure the PSU that should power the AE5, its fine (a powercurve with less than 0,2% Sine) - no messureable noise, it shouldnt have!!!
But I've play around abit more, next move is to lose the front abit to see if it puts pressure on the buttons.
I've did see that you could not configure it with AquaSuite 4,x - just wanted to be sure that it was right, that is should not be able to find it at all.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 09:59

Working perfekt when the frontplate is off !

Now next move is to find out, what button its pressing ;-) And file abit there, on the frontplate. :thumbup:

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 12:07

@lardvader: you got a partial delivery because the black front is out of stock and will be shipped later. If you check your invoice you will also see that it is not listed there. The aquasuite 2012 will be available in around two weeks. Your aquaero box should contain red notes about that ;)

Yes I did see the note so no worries 8) ; I'm just a little eager to get my rig ready for "rig of the month" photo shot so I can get some gold and glory at guru3d ;)

I've been a customer at aquacomputer for quite some time and will buy lots of stuff in the future as well because og great products and excellent service! (hopefully the multiswitch will arrive early next week OR maybe tomorrow??)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lardvader« (6. Mai 2011, 12:09)

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 15:48

The other stuff has been dispatched last Monday so likely that you will get it very soon.