• 27.04.2024, 06:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 XT fan speed settings + saving profile date time.....

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 12:16

Hello My name is Alain
And a few days ago i became a proud owner of Aquaro5 XT

I am a total newbie to the aqua computer family this is the first time i ever have my hands on 1.
So u got some questions:

1 when i set my date time and i turn of my pc it gets reseted i tried save profiel after it and still the same

2 When i start my pc all my fans are running at full speed and i dont know how to turn them down

3 at the back of the Aquaero is a red light going of and on all the time is this normal or do i have to change something

Alain

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alain-s« (5. Mai 2011, 13:43)

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 20:23

can adjust the fan speed and stuff but when i switch profiles and back it resets
+ i can keep my date and time saved every time i turn my pc i need to configure it all back :s
Any1 got idea what i am doing wrong ?

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 09:59

fixed it all :p
had to look for a bid but i got it all :p

any idea how long it will take for aquasuite 2012 will come out ?

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 15:54

Time and date are not saved since this requires permanent power. Normally the aquaero gets powered via USB when the PC is turned off. If that does not work with your mainboard you can use the ATX break adapter which also has two extended wires for the standby power which can be connected to the aquaero.

A first version of the aquasuite 2012 should be released next Friday.