• 27.04.2024, 00:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Why is the Cuplex XT no longer available?

Samstag, 7. Mai 2011, 00:06

The i7 waterblock I'm currently using has fouled before, and my friend has a Cuplex XT that runs smoothly still. Both being mechanical engineering grads, we looked at both blocks and it is clear that the XT has a much better design (this is known throughout the internet, check out http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008/01/…g_waterblocks/1). I would have loved to get an XT block but the shop no longer stocks it. Is there a specific reason for this? Why remove a product that is clearly superior to many of the others for sale?
MacBook Pro
Ubuntu File Server - 6.75TB
Watercooled workstation - i7-950 @ 4.0GHz / 12GB RAM / Intel 120GB SSD / ASUS P6X58D Premium / GTX470 / Aquaero 4
www.wesg.ca

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 22:26

The solution is pretty easy: with the development of the cuplex kryos we were focused on the best cooling performance in the market and so far many comparative tests can confirm that. For us it did not make much sense to offer both blocks from now because most people are looking for the best cooling performance and why paying almost the same price for a block which offers less performance? Of course I understand that not everyone thinks this way but for us it is a problem in several ways to keep a product alive when only a few people will buy it in the future.