• 28.04.2024, 01:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero 5 and pa 2

Samstag, 7. Mai 2011, 10:58

Hi, yesterday I finally received the AE 5 XT! One question: I own two PA2, for connecting them to AE5 I use the "high speed" port with a cable. But to be connected in series? ie I have to connect the first PA2 to second and then the second to AE5? I should clarifybetter how it should be this link .. thanks ..

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 22:33

Yes, you can connect the second PA2 to the first one which is connected to the aquaero. But before setting it up this way you have to change the aquabus ID of one PA2 controller and maybe you also have to update the firmware. To do this you connect one of them via USB, run the aquasuite 4.72.00 and update the firmware if the device does not have the latest version. Do this again with the second PA2 controller but this time you also change its aquabus ID from 50 to 51 in the aquasuite. Save the settings to the controller.

Only this way the aquaero can differ between both controllers.