• 27.04.2024, 21:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 4.00 LT doesn't start

Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011, 17:04

Dear all,

I've been using my Aquaero 4.00 LT for like half a year now. Just two fans with % output are connected to it until my watercooling build is completed.
The Aquaero has been running great, until yesterday. It seems it doesn't start up. The LED on the rear does light up, but the fans don't.
Secondly, the Aqua Suite doesn't recognize it by clicking "Find USB device".

• I measured the voltage points on the Aquaero and it does get the juice it has to. (12V and 5V)
  • Three different USB connectors on the motherboard have been tested.
  • Multiple versions of the Aqua Suite.
  • Windows "Device Management" recognizes the Aquaero as "Unknown Device".
  • Multiple BIOS versions have been tried.
  • Attempt to reset the Aquaero, not sure if I succeeded because it's a LT.

Specifications of the computer;
  • Asus P6T
  • Intel Core i7 920
  • Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz C8 3x2GB
  • XFX 5870

It would be great if you would have a solution for me!
Kind regards,
Jerome

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »jerome2710« (29. Mai 2011, 17:09)

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 17:19

Nobody?

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 23:07

You can test it on another PC. If it does not do anything there too it is very likely that something is damaged. In this case you would have to send it in.

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 19:09

You can test it on another PC. If it does not do anything there too it is very likely that something is damaged. In this case you would have to send it in.
After trying, it doesn't work on another PC indeed...
RMA would be the final solution?

Montag, 27. Juni 2011, 10:34

Was the mainboard in the other PC also from Asus?

For the P6T I can remember that also some others had similar problems. There seems to be a compatibility problem.

Montag, 27. Juni 2011, 11:27

Was the mainboard in the other PC also from Asus?

For the P6T I can remember that also some others had similar problems. There seems to be a compatibility problem.
I'm not 100% sure if it was an Asus...
It was tested on an old Pentium 4 1,6gHz computer.

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, 11:23

OK, should be no problem with such an old system.

Well, looks like the USB interface is damaged. Hard to tell if it can be fixed. If you want to can send it in. Please note that we charge for the shipping costs back to you.

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, 11:59

OK, should be no problem with such an old system.

Well, looks like the USB interface is damaged. Hard to tell if it can be fixed. If you want to can send it in. Please note that we charge for the shipping costs back to you.

I thought so too, but here's when it's get confusing.
It was suddenly that the fans didn't start when I started the computer back then. When the system booted, I saw that the Aquaero didn't get recognized.
An Aquaero has an internal memory, right? If you say it's the USB interface, did it damage the memory and maybe more too?

Also, I tried resetting the device, which had no effect..

Thanks a lot for your help!

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, 12:11

OK, so if the green LED is on and the device does nothing else it is very likely that you are lucky and only the internal memory is corrupt. The firmware must be flashed again and the device should work afterwards. Unfortunately that can not be done by yourself since you will need s special programming device.