• 05.05.2024, 18:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Russell

aquaro 5 controling multi switch

Montag, 6. Juni 2011, 06:46

Has any one had success integrating multi switch with the aquaro 5?I have got multi switch with latest software updated but Have been told 2012 doesn’t support it yet via software .Is there a way I can talk to Multi switch directly from the aquaro 5 when connected via slow speed aqua bus.Have been told I can connect it this way and aquaro can just switch on and off outputs no skripting :S

Russell

multi switch

Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2011, 08:19

I have managed to see the multi switch in the aquaro 5 menu under power outputs.There is a jumper that designates the aqua bus address ie multi sw 1 or 2 Despite this I cannot see the multi switch for more than a second as it alternates in the menu as multi switch ! and the n Multi switch 2 ready.any help would be most apriciated :S

Russell

multi switch and aquaro 5

Freitag, 10. Juni 2011, 10:10

I have a very frustrating problem I have connected my multi switch as instructed via a y cable on the slow aqua bus port .If I look on the aquaro 5 menu under outputs /power outputsI can see for a brief instance multi switch 1 ready then it disappears for a second and returns .Some times it says multi switch 2 ready and flashes away before I can go into it.I have tried setting the address jumper to open “multi switch !1 “ then closed Multi switch 2 yet it is still confused and just flashes for a instance. :evil: :evil: :cursing: :cursing:

presidio

Multiswitch and aquaero 5

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 19:47

I have the same problem. Can somebody explain what is wrong? Is it bug in aquaero 5 device software. Thanks

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 11:10

So firmware 106 is installed on the mutliswitch?

You can try to use the same power supply wire from the PSU for both devices. If that does not help it is likely that it is a communication problem which might be caused by other components. Shortening the aquabus cable might help.

Multi switch woes

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 06:03

I am using firmware 1.06 on multi switch and 1012 on Aquaro. I have both aquaro and multi switch coming off same power cable and have made a custom short cable .Have shortened the cable and have even tried to connect power from separate power supply with no computer or attached devices attached .ie power supply feeding aquaro and multi switch stand alone .To eliminate interference or electronic noise.In the power output menu of aquaro I see multi switch 1 ready then it disappears to appear again as multi switch 2 ready and disappears before I can navigate to it.The multi switch works fine on one pc as usb device and accepts scripts via usb.What next? :?:

jlin

unregistriert

multi switch

Samstag, 18. Juni 2011, 07:31

I have a very similar problem :/

I can't see my multi switch in windows 7 64bit

Under devices and printers i can see aquaero and multi switch usb 1.41 with a caution sgin (triangle with '!')

If I click under propities, It says this divice can't start (Code 10)

I am using aquasite 4.72 and my firmware on the multi switch is 1.06

If someone could help me out that would be great

Thanks in advance :)

presidio

Multiswitch

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 08:00

Yes, firmware 106 is installed. I use the same power supply wire from the PSU for all Aquacomputer devices. I have 3 X PowerAdjust 2 which works ok. Aquabus cable is shorten to minimum. Get's the same results.

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 08:50

1. install Firmware 106
2. connect aquabus to "low speed" Bus

Firmware 106 Jumper configuration
J5 = closed -> aquabus (no USB available)
J5 = open -> USB Modus (no aquabus available)

multi switch

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 11:14

Thanks that seems to work for the first time .I can now toggle outputs led’s and relay. Is it possible to use the switches? Where do I find the inputs from the switches on the multi switch in the aquaro 5 menu? :D

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 12:59

you can´t acces the switches from aquabus/aquaero.

presidio

Multiswitch

Montag, 20. Juni 2011, 17:03

Thanks Sebastian this works for me to. I can now control multiswitch via aquabus with aquaero.