• 18.05.2024, 21:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

psy4meuh

Discuss the AE5 SDK plz

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011, 10:07

Hi all,

I've read here some questions and informations about the SDK, and some sort of external software connections.

For me, it's very important to have a bi-directionnal way to interact with AquaSuite 2012 like it was with AquaSuite 4 through the SDK.

Samurize was only one of the ways to use that SDK, but other softwares have some plugins to get Aquaero values (LCD softwares ie).

In my case, i was working on an (home-made C#) application to monitor my system, and control overclock, fans, lights and watercooling,
running on a 10.1 touch screen integrated in front of my pc case. It's connected to two AE4 using the provided SDK, but also with other softwares
like MSI Afterburner, CPU-Z, SpeedFan, and more.

Here is how it looks like, right before i decided to order two new AE5 :) and then suspended the developpement waiting for the new sdk to come!

So for me, it is VERY IMPORTANT to have at least a readout of Aquasuite values (like shared memory) and i can't wait to have a full
featured SDK like it was for AE4...

I hope we can discuss of the need of external readouts of aquasuite values, and all SDK functions.

Hope i opened a road...

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011, 15:23

I like it :thumbsup:

love to see a pic of the touch screen integrated into your case!