• 24.05.2024, 11:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Finally received my GTX 580 blocks

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 08:15

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 12:12

but the wb is used?

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 08:03

All brand new (prices), all the blocks look used though.
The TwinConnect also had scratches and didn't include an Alan Key.

Aqua Computer said they would send me a new 580 cover, XT copper base plate and XT screw.

Hopefully they'll get here soon.

I have to say that Aqua Computer have handled this really well, I'm happy that they are sorting this out for me so quickly.
Everything considered I'm very happy with these blocks and haven't lost faith in AC as a brand for my water cooling stuff.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »elbeasto« (16. Juni 2011, 15:50)

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 11:04

but the wb is used?
It is not. The copper is tarnished because of the protective sticker that we add. When the block is lying around for a while the copper gets this color which is a normal chemical process. It has no effect on the performance or reliability. It can be also removed but I would not recommend that because even with a soft wool cloth you would get immediately a scratched surface.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2011, 04:58

Fair enough but the wrong screw and scratch on the GPU is pretty lame, still waiting for the parts to be sent one week later.

...Two weeks later...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »elbeasto« (5. Juli 2011, 10:54)