• 27.04.2024, 05:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Calibration of analog temperature sensors ?

Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011, 22:21

Greetings to all :

I want to know what method uses aquaero 5 with respect to the CALIBRATION of analog temperature sensors with respect to the real temperature . ¿ How do I have to calibrate it ? ¿ what is the most suitable software to monitor such real reference, to make that the most accurate calibration possible?.

Thanks to all

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 09:19

you can enter for each sensor a offset value.

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 11:40

Greetings and many thanks , Sebastian :
Let's see if i have understood correctly ; ¿ something as well as an estimate of
value with regard to the best reference real possible? , Because if so, I repeat
my question ¿ with what software i consulting monitor such reference , the closest to the
real temperature possible?
Thanks, and forgive the, more than likely, my very bad English

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 12:27

The aquaero has an offset option which allows you to change the temperature by max. +/- 6°C.

For example you read out 20°C but the real temperature is 21,5°C, than you would add 1,5°C with the offset function. The offset function is a separate part inside the device so in all overview screens or in the software etc. you will only see the real temperature (21,5°C).

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 16:52

Many thanks Shoggy :

I imagined that it would be something like that ; a correction to the estimated value, by the impossibility of placing the probes in the best possible place , with regard to the real value .
For example, in CPU , if i can't put the probe in the best possible site ( below the die by example ) the value that will mark the probe, normally , will be below the real value .
Then , I must try to monitor with Everest , coretemp , Motherboard Monitor , etc....( ¿ what would be better for this task ? ) and try to get as much as possible to the real temperature in order to make that correction estimate ...............¿ what I've understood correctly ?

Greetings

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011, 13:29

Yes, correct.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011, 15:40

many thanks Shoggy