• 15.06.2024, 14:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 15:17

aquaero possible to use 8 Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM if use converter why i'm asking because only supports 4 ???

i'm going to run like this

8 / Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM

8/ Feser TFC Xtender - Radiator Shroud 120 - BLUE LED

2 /Feser X-Changer QUAD 480 Extreme Performance Radiator

i hope you like i've spent $400 on each of them :whistling:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (15. März 2009, 15:48)

Swing Swing :P

fox3

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:03

Whats the specs on the fans? With that data you can determine if the AE can handle those ( 8 ) fans.

I have ( 8 ) SFlex-F fans shrouded on (2) feser 480's and the AE handles them fine but I knew the amperage before I connected them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fox3« (15. März 2009, 16:04)

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:11

i hope this helps i'm new to this Electricity in Thailand is 220 Volts

http://www.noiseblocker.de/de/produkt_lu…ame-mf12_s1.php

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (15. März 2009, 16:14)

fox3

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:39

From what I can translate the M-12 S1 use 2.74 Watts per fan. 4 of these would be more than an AE can handle. 2.74 W * 4 = 10.96 W. You would need to put 3 fans per channel to be safe.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 16:43

From what I can translate the M-12 S1 use 2.74 Watts per fan. 4 of these would be more than an AE can handle. 2.74 W * 4 = 10.96 W. You would need to put 3 fans per channel to be safe.

okay thats great news and what converter should i use sorry for asking i just want to make sure as i stated befor i'm new to this also thank you :thumbup:

like this one right http://www.pcsilent.de/ppic-MAXI-Y-cable…ans-ystrom3.jpg sorry

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (15. März 2009, 17:01)

fox3

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 17:01

They are 12V fans and operate from 6V to 13.84V or something like that from what I could translate. Your power supply should convert 220V to 12 V so I am not sure what you mean by converter. From the pic you posted they look like 3 pin connectors which should be able to directly connect to the AE. If there is an RPM wire which I am not sure of, just leave one per series of fans you connect topgether.

Sonntag, 15. März 2009, 17:03

Montag, 16. März 2009, 00:33

Yes that will work properly to hook up three of your fans to one Aquaero fan header. Essentially you are hooking up the three fans in a parallel circuit and using the RPM sensor of one fan to control all of the 3 fans as a set.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 02:19

okay cool 1 more last thing what about the two Aqua Computer Poweradjust what is the best way to set this up please i got myself a nice case guess what lol them silver plates will look nice on the cosmos 1000 there a grill on the front i'm going to do a few mods with

Montag, 16. März 2009, 03:28

WAIT A MINUTE! :cursing:

Those fans are about 2 3/4 watts each! The maximum wattage on each channel is 5 watts. That means you can only put 2 fans on each channel assuming you never run them wide open.

You need some better fans that use less watts per fan.

Watts = Volts x Amps

My 4412 F/2GLL EBM Papst fans are .06 amps and 0.72 watts per fan. If you used these you could put 4 fans on each channel.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (16. März 2009, 03:46)

fox3

Montag, 16. März 2009, 03:45

The newer aquaero can handle 10W per channel with a MAX of 30W across all 4 channels. Even with a transient surge at startup he should be ok with 3 of those fans on one channel.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 03:52

The newer aquaero can handle 10W per channel with a MAX of 30W across all 4 channels. Even with a transient surge at startup he should be ok with 3 of those fans on one channel.
Now that you said something I do remember them talking about that. Be nice though if they changed the English manual to reflect what it says in the German manual about this. :whistling:

Montag, 16. März 2009, 16:32

Now that you said something I do remember them talking about that. Be nice though if they changed the English manual to reflect what it says in the German manual about this. :whistling:

I know what you mean these are simple things todo not hard todo also :whistling: they just need to give them the paper work in china where they are made and then they would be done but like what Sven said economy problems so we want hold are breath for these things just ask on the form if we get stuck ... ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (16. März 2009, 16:42)

fox3

Montag, 16. März 2009, 17:59

>snip<

but like what Sven said economy problems so we want hold are breath for these things just ask on the form if we get stuck ... ?(

Google is your friend sir. The search function also helps a bits. I know it is easier to just ask as I have also done this, but you will get a bunch more info on the subject searching the various forums. The Aquastream XT I just purchased came with an english manual so we are making progress even though my Aquaero manual still states 5W pre fan channel :whistling: .

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fox3« (16. März 2009, 18:00)

Montag, 16. März 2009, 18:46

yup Google my best friend but also very easy just to ask someone who got then read throw it all and still have no ideas what its all about