• 04.06.2024, 14:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT fan port power

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009, 09:39

Hi there,

Does anybody know the current output of the fan port of the Aquastream XT? So that I can estimate how many fans can be connected to there.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009, 12:21

The maximum output is 5W (12V * 0,4A)

One or two fans are possible, as long as you know the real consumption.

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009, 20:28

With the latest firmware you can reach around 5 - 6W. It can be also used with three fans but that will depend on the used fans. If you want to run three, look after fans with a low current consumption.

Samstag, 26. September 2009, 12:27

I have 3x 1.8w fans I want to connect to my XT Ultra... Would that be ok then?

I was going to wire them in parallel and use the rpm signal from only one of the fans?

Thanks, it's my first system :D

Sonntag, 27. September 2009, 13:07

Pretty sure it will not work if you don't want to run them at 100%.

Sonntag, 27. September 2009, 18:56

So what's the best method if you want to control all 3 fans through aquasuite? Buy an aquaero?

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009, 21:05

F*** it, I bought one anyway :P

Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009, 23:17

F*** it, I bought one anyway :P

You will love the capability!

Another possibility would be to slap a heat sink on the offending mosfet, but then you would have to mod the cover or leave it off.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (20. Oktober 2009, 23:54)