• 27.04.2024, 20:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Snyxxx

Any news about a new version of the USB poweradjust for DDC pumps?

Mittwoch, 16. September 2009, 19:13

I am curious if / when we might see this product?

Samstag, 19. September 2009, 06:02

Has there been an AC announcement about this?

Snyxxx

Samstag, 19. September 2009, 18:37

Has there been an AC announcement about this?
No, but this is why I am asking. They stopped making the old ones and removed from the web site, so I figured I would ask.

Sonntag, 20. September 2009, 00:33

No, but this is why I am asking. They stopped making the old ones and removed from the web site, so I figured I would ask.

Maybe they pulled them off the market because of some kind of unfixable problem? I did a google search, but nothing showed up in the way of problems. Maybe they are making a big heat sink to integrate with it like the new style Aquaero's.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (20. September 2009, 00:36)

Snyxxx

Sonntag, 20. September 2009, 05:13

I hope they come out with something soon. I must have bought the last two of the poweradjusts. One works fine and one does not change the voltage to the pump. I went to look for a repalcement and no one sold them anymore, anywhere.

Sonntag, 20. September 2009, 11:30

You might want to cruise this forum as they have interesting stuff you might be interested in.

Sonntag, 20. September 2009, 17:59

Good question. Could Shoggy or anyone from AC tell us whats up with this product?

I had to replaced the transistor and heatsink on mine to run to 2 DDC3.2 pump because I cant find any more now I need another for a second PC.

A Danish site http://www.vcore.dk still has a few but I would love to know if AC discontinued or have plans for a new version.

Montag, 21. September 2009, 15:31

Did you see the powerbooster ?

Snyxxx

Dienstag, 22. September 2009, 17:55

Did you see the powerbooster ?
I did see the powerbooster, but I already have a few Aquaeros before this came out. It would cost too much to send back to Germany for the modification. I have seen the resistor changes required to DIY, but beyond my skill level.

Donnerstag, 24. September 2009, 11:33

There will be a new poweradjust controller available in a couple of weeks.

Freitag, 25. September 2009, 11:33

Shoggy, wattage? 2 pumps? Aquabus? Could we get a little more info Please! :D

Sonntag, 27. September 2009, 13:08

No :P

Sonntag, 27. September 2009, 19:26

:D Guess you will tell us when it is available then.

heed

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 07:48

Okay, thanks for keeping us updated Shoggy!

heed

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010, 13:57

Did the new version ever come out?

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010, 20:17

Development is finished since a long time but thanks to the world economic crisis some electronic parts have an unbelievable long delivery time so we can not produce it at the moment. Hopefully in around 2 months but that's not sure...

heed

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2010, 06:41

Okay, thanks Shoggy.

heed

Montag, 15. Februar 2010, 07:44

Hi, Shoggy, can we have some info about it, even if it's not in production yet??

Montag, 15. Februar 2010, 08:43

Still nothing new :|