• 13.05.2024, 12:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Usb connector missing

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 15:04

high all

i`m a noob to this forum so forgive me any faux pas.

my swiftech pump died the other day but luckily i had a an aqua stream as a back up
ive never set on of these up before so i`m looking for a bit of help.
i bought the pump off ebay so i think some of the parts may be missing

i got an IO plate with it that has a molex connector (have)
it also has the pump connector

but there is a usb header on the board and i`m thinking this has to connect to my mother board so i can controll the pump via software, correct?

now there was no supplied usb cable so i`m thinking i`ll have to make one.
i`m worried about how it connects.
do i make a cable to go from the usb header on the braket to the mobo.

also due to the fact that my last pump failed while i was out for the day i`m very interested in the auto shutdown feature of this pump and would like any info i can

thank in advance for your help on this guys

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 15:08

This is not a USB connector.

Please read this:
Aquastream 3.5 Manual

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 16:50

ok so now i know wha its called can you tell me where it would connect to so i can go about either ordering the part or making one

i can connect the pump but it seams to be running slowly and i`d like to use all the features of the pump

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 19:51

This is an old aquastream (non XT!) controller which does not offer any USB communication at all. The only way to use a very small set of controlling options is that you connect it to the aquaero via aquabus (in this case the 10-pin socket).

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 21:40

great thatnks for the help guys i`ve read through the destructions and got it working perfectly

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 21:55

i`ve read through the destructions and got it working perfectly

pun intended? ;) 8) 8)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »hobbes_dmS« (1. Juni 2010, 21:58)

Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.