• 26.04.2024, 04:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

lagmo

unregistriert

Aquaduct XT 360 flowsensor malfunction

Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011, 16:15

Hi

My Aquaduct 360 XT flowsensor appears to be dead, there's plenty of flow through the system, easily viewable, both through the top lid and the hoses inside the PC.
Which replacement part(s) will be needed to fix this?
I figure the fault could lie with the sensor itself, the cabling or the input port of the controller, but until I have some parts to experiment with, I'm unable to narrow it down further. :(

Hope you can help

Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011, 17:29

Might be some dirt inside the sensor chamber that is blocking the impeller.

I do not recommend to open the aquaduct yourself since it is complicated to get it leak-proof afterwards. Without knowing which parts are faulty it would be a game of luck to get the right parts.