• 18.04.2024, 04:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to make use of the USB LSC PAGE in aquasuite 2012

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011, 22:18

Like the tittle says
How can u use the USB LCD PAGE ?

Is it possible to display CPU and GPU temp on it true the USB connection on the main board ?
Or to input youre on logo display?
If yes can some1 give me some hints and tips of how to do it

Greating Alain

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 01:43

Well it's not that simple.

You can use a lcd-display program like LCD-hype. Via lcd-hype you can output stuff onto the Aquaero.

Aquasuite cannot handle CPU or GPU temperatures, or any other information given via the motherboard. (atleast not for now) :(

If it's just displaying those temps, you could go the incredible difficult way of using lcd-hype together with a monitoring program.
But offcourse the lcdhype needs the plugin for your monitoring program and a plugin for the Aquaero.
The Aquaero plugin is available. trough these forums.
Lcd-hype comes with a plugin for mbm(motherboardmonitor), but this monitoring software is dicontinued and not supporting new hardware.
i.e. my z68 chipset and sandybridge cpu are not supported.

Besides that, lcdhype is not a program with easy interface or something like that. You will need to learn it's programming language in order to set it up. It's not very difficult, but you must feel like it to spend a few good hours or day's to play around in order to get it done.

I put it aside and are waiting for the aqausuite to be in such a state that it will support motherboard monitoring. I believe they are planning to include this in the future. Or am i mistaken?

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 12:45

Thanks for you're answer.

Then i need to wait till aqua computer will come up with something.

I really wanted to make my own logo in the aquero

it would have bin a very nice thought when the case is completed.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 12:20

I put it aside and are waiting for the aqausuite to be in such a state that it will support motherboard monitoring. I believe they are planning to include this in the future. Or am i mistaken?
For the motherboard sensors we plan to use the tool Open Hardware Monitor. For own graphics etc. the only way to go is LCD-Hype.