• 06.06.2024, 23:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

A couple of 360 XT Mark III questions

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 13:33

Hi,

After having lots of problems with my 240 PRO I decided to replace it with a 360 XT Mark III and now I have a couple of questions.

1. Is it possible to change the language in the LCD display to English?

2. Noticed there is an option in the software to upgrade the firmware both for the unit itself and also for the pump, should I consider that or is it just if you have problems you should upgrade the firmware? Also there seem to be different firware upgrades, both in English and in German - is maybe a firmware upgrade using an English firmware the answer to my first question how to change the language in the LCD display to English? Also, where can I find the latest version of firmware updates because I assume the ones included on the CD that came with the 360 arn't the latest versions?

3. Info I've found on Internet indicates the outer water connector is 'Water In' and the inner water connector is 'Water Out' but as far as I can tell when looking at my tubing the water in my case enters the 360 through the inner water connector and goes back to the computer via the outer water connector. This was true for my 240 too. Why is this, were the direction of the water flow changed for some reason by aquacomputer or am I the only one with units that behave this way?

4. Then to my last question, I was under the impression that I would find the latest installation documentation in English on the included CD that came with the 360 but I only found a German version?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 14:23

1.) Yes, slect English as your language in the aquasuite and flash the firmware again.

2.) If you don't have any problems it is not necessary to flash the controlling unit or the pump. The latest firmware files are always included with the aquasuite. The aquasuite will also check automatically if there is an update available for your devices.

3.) Connect it as stated in the manual or the engraving. It is not always the same compared to other aquaduct variants/revisions.

4.) If you aquaduct was not labeled English Version on the box, you won't find an English manuals in there. I have send it to your mail account.

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 16:50

Thanks for your prompt reply Shoggy!

As for the firmware, could you please tell me the exact name of the firmware I should use to get the latest version for my mark III 360 and also English language in the LCD display?

As for the water direction I can now after changing tubing confirm that on my unit the outer nozzle is water out and the inner nozzle is water in. Might be me just beeing stupid but I find the engraving a bit confusing, would have been great to simply have the words IN and OUT instead maybe?

Didn't even know there were different English and German versions of the acuaduct so guess I got a German one since both the doc and LCD display are in German but thanks for the docs, received your email. Is that doc also available for download? I did a search on your site in the download section before asking for it in here.

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 19:05

The firmwarefiles contain all available languages so it only depends on the language settings in the aquasuite ;) You will have to use the first file.

The manual is currently not available for download.

Sonntag, 22. März 2009, 00:44

Worked great, thanks!

Am I right that depending on what language you've set in aquasuite at the time you flash the firmware decides what language you will have after flashing the firmware?

Another question on documentation, where can I find an English version for the aquasuite software?

Sonntag, 22. März 2009, 00:47

Another question on documentation, where can I find an English version for the aquasuite software?

I don't believe there is one in English, but it would be nice if there was!

Sonntag, 22. März 2009, 00:48

Am I right that depending on what language you've set in aquasuite at the time you flash the firmware decides what language you will have after flashing the firmware?

Right :)

There is no manual available for the aquasuite.

Sonntag, 22. März 2009, 01:36

There is no manual available for the aquasuite.

Will there ever be a manual? Some of the stuff seems a bit esoteric to me and an explanation would be nice. Maybe some tool tips that say what a particular function does?

Sonntag, 22. März 2009, 10:40

I add to what TopNurse says, would be great with a manual since the software really is amazing with all different settings and tuning possibilities and feels sad you might miss out of great functionality simply because you're not sure how to make best use of the software.

Montag, 6. Februar 2012, 19:59

Hello !
My own Aquaduct 360 Mark III (I'm not sure about XT name ?( ) runs under firmware 112.
I have also the following installed versions : Aquasuite 4.72.00, OS 200 and pump 1019.
It seems that there is an available newer firmware named 117. Aquasuite didn't lead me to an automatic update. Then, I have several questions for which I didn't find answers :
* Where can I find it and how to do the upgrade ?
* Even if I have no pb with my Aquaduct since several years :love:, can you tell me what are the principal features between firmwares 112 and 117 ?
Thanks a lot !!
Strange... I didn't find my previous messages on the forum ? ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ludo6075« (6. Februar 2012, 20:01)

Freitag, 10. Februar 2012, 22:28

Ok, I understand why I didn't find my previous messages, I forgot my previous pseudo and I was logged on under another name. I am an idiot :wacko:
Anyway, what about the firmware ? Have you an idea ? Thanks !