• 27.04.2024, 23:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AP2

Aquaero 5 XT Bezel Dimensions?

Montag, 4. Juni 2012, 05:43

does anyone know if these dimension are accurate for the aquaero 5 xt?
»AP2« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquaeroxt2n2v.png

Montag, 4. Juni 2012, 09:44

The general dimensions are OK but the front of the current XTs have been updated and the area of the IR diode has been slightly changed so you can not take this drawing as reference anymore.

AP2

Montag, 4. Juni 2012, 18:29

thanks Shoggy for the confirmation. How do i know if i have the updated faceplate? Also, is there a drawing with the correct dimensions?

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 09:03

I have no detailed drawing available.

The aquaeros have different order numbers. You will also find this number on the box of your aquaero. The one with the older front has the number 53089 while the newer one has the number 53125. The difference is also visible:

Current one (53125):

Old ones (both 53089):

You can easily spot the difference on the IR diode. The older ones have a separate hole there while the current one is integrated into the main cut-out.

AP2

Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012, 17:33

ok thanks shoggy! i purchased my aquaero 5 about 2 months ago from you guys. how do i get a new bezel and what are the benefits vs the old one.

thanks!

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012, 11:02

If you have no problems with touch control there are no benefits at all. If you only want to change it because of the looks you can purchase the new cover.

AP2

Mittwoch, 6. Juni 2012, 11:50

thanks for the speedy response! yeah, i have the sensitive key issue - only way i got it to stop clicking was turn the sensitivity down all the way and just use the remote. are the black ones in stock?

Montag, 11. Juni 2012, 12:09

The black covers are not in stock. I guess they will be back in around 2-3 weeks.