• 27.04.2024, 05:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 and MPS connection requirements

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 21:11

Here comes another noob looking to get some free info to throw some light on his self made darkness. I have been the contented owner of a Aquastream pump for some time and it has been cooling a single loop consisting of a couple of 240 rads; 2 (lately 3 ) video cards ; a Kryos CPU block and the NB water block belonging to a Gigabyte Mobo. The rads are in a fan box of my own construction along with 4 Artic Cooling PWM fans and the pump is residing in a Lian Li case with a braided wiring loom between.
Anyway, in a fit of enthusiastic extravagance I purchased a second AS Ultra pump, a third radiator; two non PWM fans,another reservoir and a Aquaero 5 Pro to one, control the other gubbins and two, to create a rod to beat myself with - apparently. Its my intention to put both pumps, radiators and reservoirs in a newly constructed and larger fan box on the wall and separate the cooling loops. From info gleaned from these forums, for which I am grateful, as you have already stopped me from turning the hook up into something the Hydro Electric Board would be proud of, I think I know what I need for connecting the AQ5 in the computer case to the pumps etc -
pumps on splitter to AQ5 high(3 pins)
4 PWM fans to fan out 4
2 new non PWM fans to fan out 3
5 case fans to fan out 1 ( I am assuming one fan out will handle 5 x 140 mm Lian Li case fans)
PWM LED feeds out of the PWM 1/2
Full ATX power supply from PSU for pumps.
My dilemna for which I am hoping someone can help me with is if I get this all working, sometime in the future i might want to add to the fun and buy two 'mps' flow meters to add to the fan box. I need to know now what wiring connections I should provide to connect these potential flow meters to the aq5 ? At first I thought I needed two sets of 3pins, one set to the ' flow' input on the AQ5 and one set of 3 to connect to Fan 1 on the AQ5 for the second MPS. Now I read that , according to the advertising blurb on MPS's you can connect four of these units to the AQ5. My question is How? Can I double them up like the pumps with separate addresses on the bus or is the four they mention only possible if you aren't using Aquastream pumps and have Laing pumps connected to the fan outputs thereby leaving the aquabus 'high' connection free for two of the flow meters instead? I surely don't want to rip all this wiring loom apart at a later date when I find I am short of connections but I don't want to add unnecessary wires as only so many will pass through the hole in my case. So if anyone out there can fill me in I surely would appreciate it.
Regards to all

Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 12:27

You have to connect the mps flow sensors via aquabus (highspeed) to the aquaero. You will need the 4-pin aquabus cables and splitters to do that. The pumps can be still stay connected too.