• 18.04.2024, 08:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MPS Flow Sensor 100

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 03:39

Hi Shoggy,

I just realized that I purchased the wrong MPS flow sensor for my system (still in transit). I did the calculations and I would need the 400, the 100 is much too low.

My question is, is it possible to order the sensor part itself and switch it out? I am making the assumption that a big chunk of the costs are the electronics and housing.

Thank you.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ZioNeX« (7. November 2012, 16:34)

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 09:24

The electronic part is the same in all variants but the housing does the trick and is a bit different. You can modify it yourself: you have to drill through the opening with a 7mm drill to make it wider. You might not get this 100% accurate so the measured value might be also slightly off.

On the other side you can also get the naked housing from us. It costs 16,90 EUR (or 14,20 EUR outside EU) and can be shipped in a padded envelope (5.00 Euro).

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 18:16

That's great news. How do I go about ordering the naked housing?

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 09:40

Please send an e-mail to info at aqua-computer.de including your full address details and the request for a mps flow 400 housing. This way we can setup an order and send you an order confirmation.

Payment can be done via wire transfer or PayPal.

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 16:39

I just sent the email. Thanks Shoggy.

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 17:26

Please check your private messages because I can not send you an e-mail. Our address is blocked at your mail provider.