• 26.04.2024, 16:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2014-1.3 and Aida64 'Non-temperature' values

Sonntag, 25. Mai 2014, 21:49

HI;

I just updated to Aquasuite 2014-1.3 for my Aquero 5. I'm using this with Aida64 4.30.29.

From the description of Aquasuite 2014-1.3, it looks to me like I should now be able to use the 'non-temperature' values exported from AIDA64 for some display functions.

The problem is, I can still only see the Aida64 Temperature values (which I'm currently using though 'Software Temperature Sensors' I've set in Aquasuite). Is there some trick needed to enable this new support (to be able to display values like Aida64 exported Fan RPM's, etc.) ?

I expected to be able to see entries under 'Data Sources', but I only get the 'Aquaero' values seen in the image below.

I have the Aquero service running, Aid64 is running and set to 'Enable writing sensor values to WMI'. This seems to be working for the exported temperatures I'm using.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks;
»MysteryGuy« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Aqua-2014-1.3.jpg

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 13:29

You can only import temperatures. That's the way it's set up. Why? I don't know, it's just a limitation of the program.

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 20:10

You can only import temperatures. That's the way it's set up. Why? I don't know, it's just a limitation of the program.
Maybe I misunderstood, but the release notes for 2014-1.3 seem to say that other values can be imported for use in certain places.

The English translation of the release notes (in part) stated:

"In this release has been requested by many of our customers an interface to program HWiNFO .

Thus the aquasuite now supports the following interfaces to other monitoring programs

Open Hardware Monitor: Version 0.6.0

HWiNFO : from version 0.6.0 , from version 4.30

Aida 64 ( with active WMI export)

Furthermore, now all data from these programs are used on the tables and in the Logdatenmodul aquasuite .

This also includes the display on the desktop of eg CPU load or other values ​​of the aqua suite.".

It appeared to me that the pictures accompanying the German release notes were showing them do just that (being able to select non-temperature values for charting, etc.).

Again, maybe I'm just misunderstanding, but I got the impression that I should now be able to do this, at least for charts, etc...

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014, 20:49

Send an email to support and ask them why.
I can't import anything but temperatures.

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2014, 17:47