• 18.04.2024, 11:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite 2014-2

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 00:13

I'm having two issues with Aquasuite 2014-2 that I did not have with Aquasuite 2014-1.3

1. I have delayed the start of Aquisuite by 30 seconds after login to allow aida64 to load, BUT, when Aquisuite attempt to load it fails and I receive the Windows prompt that it is looking for a solution and to close the program.

2. When I reopen Aquasuite after closing it, it loads properly BUT the default Overview Page (in my case the system temperatures) does not load and display. This Overview Page is set to load when the program is executed. If I click on the page, it then displays, however the ICON to the left of the page name remains blank (does not show the gauges that are on the page. The ICONs for the other Overview pages are displayed.

I am running Windows 8.0 Pro
ASUS Maximus VI Extreme
64GB RAM
i7-4770K Processor
Dual GTX580 GPUs

After re-selecting the Software Sensors, everything else seems to operating properly.

Here are the three Event Viewer entries regarding the failures:

taskhostex (2744) An attempt to open the file "C:\Users\George\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache\WebCacheV01.dat" for read only access failed with system error 32 (0x00000020): "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. ". The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).

Application: aquasuite.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException
Stack:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32, System.String)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]..ctor(System.String, System.String, System.String, System.IO.SearchOption, System.IO.SearchResultHandler`1, Boolean)
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalGetFiles(System.String, System.IO.SearchOption)
at AquaComputer.Logdata.LoggingProcess..ctor()
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.App.OnStartup(System.Windows.StartupEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run()
at AquaComputer.Aquasuite.App.Main()

Faulting application name: aquasuite.exe, version: 1.0.5277.21538, time stamp: 0x539ad935
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.2.9200.16864, time stamp: 0x531d34d8
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000047b8c
Faulting process id: 0x1b98
Faulting application start time: 0x01cf8a772e03b2d3
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 6dd2444d-f66a-11e3-bf4f-e03f496e2884
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

RodeoGeorge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (18. Juni 2014, 00:19)

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 07:14

I'm sure that you've alredy tried it, but reinstaling it with a clean installation doesn't solve those problems?.

I'm abroad because of my job so I can not try this new version. Is there any changelog for the new version?.

J.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 07:42

The change log can be viewed on the German portion of this forum. I used google translate to view it.

I have performed a clean install, that is, deleted the application, all relate folders, and performed used a registry cleaner to remove the registry entries.

Same issue.

I've restored my system (Acronis recovery) to the 2014-1.3 which runs flawlessly.

I'm waiting to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 07:48

A new aquasuite 2014-2.1 is out now. Try it out.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 10:46

Thank you Sebastian, I downloaded the 2014-2.1, installed it, and Aquasuite opens upon computer startup as it should.

The Overview Page displaying at startup issue remains. I'll explain in more detail.

I have 3 Overview Pages.

1. Temperatures (6 temperature, 4 fan speed, and 1 flow) all shown as gauges - This Page is checked to "Load page automatically"
2. Charts - 7 Charts of various temperatures
3. SSD Temps - 4 Charts of the 4 SSD temperatures

The ICON (Small preview) to the left of the Temperatures name remains blank.
The ICONS for the Charts and SSD Temps pages show the page previews

The Temperatures Page does not display at startup. I believe that it loads, as when I check it, it instantly appears.

I have tried:
A. Closing and opening Aquasuite
B. Restarting the computer
C. Shutdown and Start Computer
D. Cold Start after 5 minute down time

I have also tried changing the "Load page automatically" to the Charts and the SSD Temps pages, but they do not load at startup either.

I have created a new page, with 2 gauges and 1 chart. The ICON for that page appears and disappears randomly,but that page also does not load at startup when checked to do so. I thought possibly something in the configuration for the pages did not transfer to the new program. Hence I tried a new page from scratch.

While annoying, I can live with the desired Overview Page not loading when Aquasuite opens. Perhaps in the next update this can be addressed.

RodeoGeorge

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 11:00

All Software sensor sources (HWinfo, Adia, OHM) must re-assigned. Edit the page ans with a right click to an element -> select change data source.

Zitat

I have also tried changing the "Load page automatically" to the Charts
and the SSD Temps pages, but they do not load at startup either.
When you select a page as Desktop page, you have to close the aquasuite. When you shut down your coumput while aquasuite is running, the aquasuite cannot save this setting.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 13:31

No US gallons per minute in latest version.
Please number the release file names, this is getting hard to keep up.

I'm back to version 2014-1.3 until everything gets fixed again.
Thanks.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (18. Juni 2014, 13:40)

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 17:08

Agree.... This shouldn't be so hard to do surely & would make life so much easier for some of us knowing which version set or whatever were on now e.t.c.. . PRETTY PLEASE???? :D
N.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 19:44

All Software sensor sources (HWinfo, Adia, OHM) must re-assigned. Edit the page ans with a right click to an element -> select change data source.

Zitat

I have also tried changing the "Load page automatically" to the Charts
and the SSD Temps pages, but they do not load at startup either.
When you select a page as Desktop page, you have to close the aquasuite. When you shut down your coumput while aquasuite is running, the aquasuite cannot save this setting.

The first thing that I did upon opening the new version of Aquasuite was to re-assign the data sources for the Software Sensors that I monitor through aida64. All values appear correctly on the various pages.

I am not using the "Desktop Page" function. I have dual monitors, and just leave Aquasuite open on the second monitor to view the desired Overview Pages within Aquasuite. The Overview Page selected to "Load page automatically" has always opened within Aquasuite when the computer started. Now it appears to load, but not display, until manually selected.

As a test, I selected an Overview Page, set it to "Load page automatically", and then clicked on the "Display on Desktop" icon. That page displayed on the desktop (over top of my normal desktop items). I then closed and reopened Aquasuite, and the Overview Page displayed on my desktop when Aquasuite started. The Overview Page also displayed when Aquasuite starts after a computer restart. I then have to de-select the "Display on Desktop" to view the page WITHIN Aquasuite.

So for anyone with a single monitor, the "Load page automatically" will work, displaying the Overview Page on the Desktop upon computer startup.

For any of us with multiple monitors that used to keep Aquasuite open on a second monitor to observe an Overview Page WITHIN Aquasuite upon startup, we have lost that capability.

Thanks for your attention and patience on this issue.

RodeoGeorge

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wa3pnt« (18. Juni 2014, 19:49)

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 19:47

Seems like whenever something in Aquasuite gets changed, something else gets broken. Perhaps another reason to number releases by file name is so the programmer(s) can keep the versions straight. Hard to believe features get dropped on an incremental release.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 20:41

and just leave Aquasuite open on the second monitor to view the desired Overview Pages within Aquasuite. The Overview Page selected to "Load page automatically" has always opened within Aquasuite when the computer started. Now it appears to load, but not display, until manually selected.
This is fixed in the next version, maybe tomorrow. Internal we have fixed this.
Seems like whenever something in Aquasuite gets changed, something else gets broken.
Actual we make some bigger changes in the aquasuite to have more flexibility for upcomming features and new functions. (one of this is the new plugin sdk, https://github.com/aquacomputer/plugin_sdk)

Zitat

We do this in the next release in the download page. but we cant rename the setup binary.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 21:04

OK, Sebastian, looking forward to the changes.

Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 23:59

Great Sebastian nice one & appreciate it :thumbsup: ...
Nam..

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014, 15:47

We have uploaded a new 2014-2.3 Version.
The most of the posted Bugs are fixed now.
At the moment are some small issues open. When u use gallones and set the flow - the flow settings in the device are in l/h.

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014, 17:55

Installed, and works like a champ.

Thank you very much Sebastian and Aquacomputer for outstanding and fast product support.

RodeoGeorge
:thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014, 20:30

2014-2.3 working OK for me, including flow gpm.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 01:45

Sebastian,
Found possible problem. Aquasuite seems to respond much slower than before, especially overview pages.

Also had a problem running HWINFO 64 when Aida Extreme 64 boots up with Windows 7 (software sensors from Aida). Eventually got HWINFO to run but it was crashing before fully opening.

Could be on my end but I haven't installed anything new except newest Aquasuite.....but anyway I tell you this just for information.

I'm running 4770K @ 4.7 with 16GB DRAM so the system is normally very fast....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (20. Juni 2014, 03:25)

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 07:17

Found possible problem. Aquasuite seems to respond much slower than before, especially overview pages.
The auto loading of pages is a little bit delayed. In all other cases the performance (Speed and ressource usage) has improved.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 12:52

The auto loading of pages is a little bit delayed. In all other cases the performance (Speed and ressource usage) has improved.

Yes, it works fine otherwise.

Freitag, 20. Juni 2014, 18:34

My Overview page loads instantly when AS is initially opened upon boot, or upon re-opening after the system has been running.

Also, the CPU Utilization is way down with this update. At times I would see a 10 - 13% CPU Utilization with only AS and aida64 running. Now I am in the lower single digits.

Good job on the resource usage.

RodeoGeorge