• 23.04.2024, 17:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Desktop Display Request to Developers

Sonntag, 21. September 2014, 20:31

I currently have 2 monitors and use DisplayFusion to help control them.
I prefer to have my monitoring software (i.e. Aquasuite) running on the smaller monitor to the side (system monitor 1 for me), and use the larger monitor for primary functions (i.e gaming).
I can set Aquasuite to start on the side monitor (1), but when I implement the Desk-Top-Display function of Aquasuite, it always goes to the main monitor (2).

There is an option in DisplayFusion to force a program to run on a particular monitor, which I have set to monitor 1 for Aquasuite.

But Aquasuite must control where the Desk-Top-Display shows at some lower level of control, as the Desk-Top-Display continues to show on the designated Main Monitor (2 for me).

The request is that in multiple monitor situations, the monitor used to display the Desk-Top view on be user definable.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. September 2014, 20:38)

Montag, 22. September 2014, 07:51

The aquasuite assign the complete desktop space (complete size from all monitors together).
You have to move the elements in the aquasuite to the to the correct location.

Montag, 22. September 2014, 12:35

Ahh, that makes good sense,

Thank you very much!