• 24.04.2024, 23:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360 XT Mark V Firmware Update

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, 22:44

I have an Aquaduct 360 XT Mark V at the moment and am looking for information as to the latest firmware version.
Aida64 Extreme just added support for Aquaero & Aquaduct, and they recommend Firmware Version 1036.
My system currently shows Firmware 1020, and the firmware updater only shows an option to update to what is the current version.

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, 22:53

Hi InfoSeeker,

1036 is the current version of the Aquaero firmware. Maybe AIDA is mixing the two up?

Kind regards,
Boris.

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, 23:36

Thanks for quick reply, but does not the Aquaduct 360 XT Mark V have the Aquaero 6 XT as the controller?

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 17:55

I am not familiar with the Aquaduct, other than seeing it in their shop, but if I would have to guess I would say the Aquaero used in it has a modified firmware.

Kind regards,
Boris.

Montag, 27. Oktober 2014, 08:57

When using the latest aquasuite you automatically always have the latest firmware because it is integrated to the aquasuite. If your device does not fit the integrated firmware the aquasuite will automatically force you to update and without doing so you will not be able to use the device with the software.

The controller in the aquaduct is based on the aquaero but it is different. It is not even a real aquaero - the board looks very different and already includes the electronic for the pump. Of course this also means that the firmware is different.