• 18.04.2024, 20:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite 2015 version 3

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 11:07

The aquasuite 2015 contains many changes and new functions. This version is also the starting shot for the new farbwerk controllers. Its dispatching will start today.

The current version can be downloaded from our website.

ATTENTION
After a firmware update of the aquaero 5 and 6 as well as the aquaduct mk 4 and 5 XT series a downgrade is not possible.
With the aquaero firmware 2000 and above the lowspeed aquabus port will not work anymore! This means a tubemeter or multiswitch can not be connected to the aquaero anymore. If this function is necessary for you, then do not perform an update now or in the future.

NOTE
Existing profiles can not be reused because of several changes in the internal structure. For the overview pages the data sources for the fans and outputs must be reassigned.
The rest of this post means the aquaero 5 and 6 when mentioning aquaero and the aquaduct mk 4 and 5 XT when mentioning aquaduct.

Changelog for the aquasuite software 2015 v3
  • Bugfix: farbwerk firmware 1001 update
  • Bugfix: multiple y axes bug for log data

Changelog for the aquasuite software 2015 v2
  • Bugfix: when fans were rpm controlled it was not possible to turn them off
  • Bugfix: pump speed was shown with the wrong unit
  • Bugfix: offset values for the temperatures of mps devices were interchanged
  • Bugfix: pump settings were not synchronized correctly between the different configuration pages
  • Bugfix: a restart of the aquasuite software was necessary to use a virtual sensor again within a virtual sensor
  • Bugfix: alarm levels for pump alarms were not shown correctly
  • Bugfix: changed behavior when switching a profile; when changing a profile the current profile is saved automatically
  • Bugfix: with an imported profile the settings between the aquasuite software and the aquaero where not synchronized
  • Bugfix: the relay is set to the state "off" by default so when updating the firmware it will not turn off the PC afterwards when using the ATX break adapter or power button with the relay

Changelog for the aquasuite software 2015 v1
  • New: support for farbwerk controller
  • New: profiles which are stored in the aquaero or aquaduct can be loaded and managed through the aquasuite software
  • New: pressure data of corresponding mps devices when connected via aquabus are available for the overview pages now

• Change: outputs of an aquaero/aquaduct like PWM, relay, LED, connected pumps etc. have been grouped and unified
  • Change: new layout for the aquaero and aquaduct demo pages

• Bugfix: key tone for the aquaero and aquaduct can be set again
  • Bugfix: when adding new data to a chart a new axis was generated; data of the same type will be grouped now
  • Bugfix: in the overview it was not possible to get a screenshot of the desktop when old Windows designs were used
  • Bugfix: when data of bargraphs or pointer instruments were changing fast there was a memory leak and a lot of RAM has been used
  • Bugfix: if a D5 pump was connected to an aquaero via aquabus the power was shown with a wrong unit
  • Bugfix: using fonz size 0 in the overview pages caused the program to crash
  • Bugfix: the uninstall routine in Windows program management was not working

• Aqua Computer Windows Service: values of AIDA64 are read through WMI and shared memory now – depends on which source is available

Changelog for firmware of the aquaero and aquaduct
  • New: support for farbwerk controller
  • New: all sensors and outputs can be used with individual names
  • New: the profiles which are stored in the device can be loaded directly through the main menu
  • New: the PID controller works with a new algorithm and allows a better temperature control
  • New: up to four revised RGB controller
  • New: pumps are working in automatic mode by default
  • New: fan outputs and poweradjust devices that are connected via aquabus will work at 100% power when they are not assigned to a controller
  • New: the alarm of an aquabus connected D5 pump can be processed by the aquaero
  • New: an aquabus connected aquastream XT can be used as an output in the controller settings

• Change: for pumps the frequency has been exchanged with percent and rotational speed
  • Change: amount of entries for the timer has been reduced from 32 to 16
  • Change: amount of entries for the alarm levels have been reduced from eight to four
  • Change: lowspeed aquabus port disabled

• Bugfix: measurements of temperature values above 90°C were partially shown with too high values
  • Bugfix: uploading an own image to the device was not possible
  • Bugfix: rendering of the curve controller within the device was messed up when the temperature started with a negative value
  • Bugfix: when a sensor which was assigned to an alarm has been removed, the corresponding alarm did not work anymore

Besides the listed points there are several other small corrections and changes. The listed points are the main changes.

A lot of code has been changed and although we did tests there is still a chance that something does not work as expected. If you find errors, please let us know and write them down here in the thread or drop us an e-mail.

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014, 22:42

Thanks a lot!. It works... but there are some things that maybe can be improved.

First of all, when installing it for first time I didn't make a clean install. It was not a good option... because as adverted, the previous configuration doesn't work and I have to reconfigure aquasuite and aquaero completely. And when trying to configure the software sensors the program always crashed when clicking the "select data source" button.

So I've reinstalled it selecting the clean option and started from scratch. The problem of the crashing "select data source" button dissapeared.

But when trying to set the virtual temperature sensors, no is no available the option of use them to make another one. With the previous version I used a virtual temperature sensor to make the average water-air delta from my two radiator inlets water-air deltas, so it was possible to use two existing virtual temperature sensors as source for a new one. I miss that option.

In the overview pages I also had to re-set some data sources and update some displays with the "new" ones from the default page. It takes some time to get used to all the new sources from all the sensors, but it's great.

All other functions seems to be working perfectly.

For any other user upgrading to this version: don't forget to write down all your configuration in a paper so you can manually restore it. And I mean ALL your configuration, from the names of the temperature sensors attached to Aquaero to your alarm configurations, controllers... everything.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 03:11

The standard install worked fine for me apart from having to change or re-do a few of the settings as is warned about.

The Virtual sensors can still be used in the same way, ie, using one to create another or stacking them. You just may need to save the settings to the Aquaero or restart aquasuite for the new virtual sensor to show up in the menu of the second.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 13:24

installed, updated firmware of aquaero 5 and continuos aquasuite stopped working errors...
When i click into aquaero->fans section or mps->configuration section it crashes....
What can i do?
windows 8 here

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 13:45

make a clean install and try it again.

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 14:09

The Virtual sensors can still be used in the same way, ie, using one to create another or stacking them. You just may need to save the settings to the Aquaero or restart aquasuite for the new virtual sensor to show up in the menu of the second.

Thank you very much, you're right, it works!.

With the last version I can't remember that I needed to restart aquasuite neither save the values, but maybe my memory is not as good as it should be.
After two days of using this, with the exception of the recomendation of making always a clean install (don't doing so is worthless as you won't be able to use your previous profiles) and now the virtual temperature sensors back in all its functions, I can say that the new version is totally functional for me. Thanks :thumbup:

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 14:20

make a clean install and try it again.
Already tried :(
It is possible that some libreries are corrupted? What aquasuite needs to work?

Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014, 16:42

I'm having no luck so far with getting the curve controller to work in the new software. When I add a fan output the voltage goes to 0.
I did a clean install, so not sure yet what is going on.

Edit:I got it after a 2nd install.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (7. Dezember 2014, 17:24)

Goudman

Aquasuite 2015 - Tubemeter function discrepency

Montag, 8. Dezember 2014, 08:37

On the download page for Aquasuite 2015, the claim is that Low Speed Aquabus is being discontinued and therefor no more use of the tubemeter. However, in the same text it states "Aquasuite 2015 can be used with the following devices: Aquaero 5/5, aquaduct mk 4/5 and eco series, aquastream, mps, power adjust 2/3, farbwerk and tubemeter." :?:
If the Tubemeter is still usable with the Aquasuite 2015, please clarify how this is possible and if there are limitations using it. Also, does connecting the Tubemeter via the USB make it work?
Please clarify this discrepancy I am reading from the downloads page.
Thanks

Montag, 8. Dezember 2014, 08:49

If the Tubemeter is still usable with the Aquasuite 2015, please clarify how this is possible and if there are limitations using it. Also, does connecting the Tubemeter via the USB make it work?
You have to connect the tubemeter via USB.

Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014, 17:46

I've found a possible memory leak in aquasuite...

After some time playing (AC Unity) I closed the game and wanted to see the temps with my "very quiet profile". Also opened the task manager... and I found that.

Aquasuite was opened before opening the game. And before I closed it, memory leak reached more than 10gb... it doesn't seem to reach a final point, just continues eating more gb...

Windows 8.1 totally updated.
»josetortola« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite memory leak.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »josetortola« (9. Dezember 2014, 17:49)

Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014, 07:47

send us your exported overview page and your aquasuite data folder "C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data" as a zip file to info@aqua-computer.de.

Here we dont have any memory issues after several hours of runtime.

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014, 22:20

send us your exported overview page and your aquasuite data folder "C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data" as a zip file to info@aqua-computer.de.

Here we dont have any memory issues after several hours of runtime.
Done.

By the way, since I've restarted the program after the memory leak, it has been running with zero problems.

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014, 02:30

With this new update what is the future for the aquabus low speed port? My aquaero 6 low speed port is currently just collecting dust since I don't own any of the compatible devices. I'm merely asking out of curiously if it will have a future purpose for us owners.

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014, 04:39

With this new update what is the future for the aquabus low speed port? My aquaero 6 low speed port is currently just collecting dust since I don't own any of the compatible devices. I'm merely asking out of curiously if it will have a future purpose for us owners.
ATTENTIONWith the aquaero firmware 2000 the lowspeed aquabus port will not work anymore!
I read that as aquaero 7 will ship sans lowspeed aquabus port. I may be wrong, but that seems the logical conclusion,,, remove the function, then you can remove the hardware.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (15. Dezember 2014, 04:46)

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014, 07:26

The low speed aquabus was only for multiswitch and tubemeter devices. Both device types was very limited with theirs aquabus funcionality and since long time EOL.

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 08:14

Some Findings of AquaSuite 15 - 1 (All testing with multiple fans). To begin AquaSuite is by far the best Fan/Pump controller software I've seen.

Basic Install and testing.
  1. When upgrading the firmware of the Aquaero (5 LT) on completion the system does an uncontrolled shutdown of Windows 7 (Ultimate). Windows requires a recheck on startup. No issue with the system or Aquaero itself.
  2. When adding a new item in the "My Page" for Overviews, the "Select Data" dialog box (after right mouse click) loses focus as the AquaSuite dialog takes back control. The 'Select Data" dialog disappears behind the AquaSuite Dialog box.
  3. Under "Sensors" and "Temperature Sensors" there is no Aquaero 5 LT temperature only Fan Amplifier Temps 1 to 4. Should there be an Aquaero 5 temp?
  4. The controller section can be difficult at first the curve control does not indicate the actual output % when an input temperature is at a certain degree. This can be confusing at first until various calibrations/options surrounding the output device (Fan/Pump) are taken into account.
  5. Using the PWM fan header under "Advanced settings" seems to have different behaviors when selecting between Power control , Speed control and PWM control. PWM is able to achieve maximum Watts where the other two settings can not. The AMPS vary greatly between these options. The RPMs of the fans remain very low for both Power and Speed control with each reaching about 30 to 40% of the fans capability. This is with Max Voltage set at 12V. Speed Control with RPMs range set (e.g 1000 to 1800) can never reach the range with the RPM remaining around the 700 RPM Maximum. Power Control is set even lower RPMs. NOTE: These Fans are set as an OUTPUT to CPU Temp
  6. The PowerAdjust Fan setup has no RPM range Under "Speed Control" option only a minimum and maximum power % exists

Most of the product is self explanatory with the various overview *.page templates requiring further study. Not sure if there is a larger library of these objects elsewhere (haven't gone looking as yet).

I'm yet to test an actual pump at this point and will in due course.

Thanks AquaComputer. :)

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 07:17

the version 2 ist online now, this is a bugfixed version.

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 10:46

Can we have some bug-fixes or changelog?.

Thanks!

Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014, 10:53

in german here: aquasuite 2015 Version 2