• 19.04.2024, 05:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite show on desktop multiple monitor

Dienstag, 17. März 2015, 04:21

I am not sure how this is supposed to be supported but i cant find how it works anywhere.

I have 4 monitors in a 3 wide + 1 on top configuration. I want the display on desktop to be shown on the top monitor, but when i click show on desktop nothing happens. Sometimes it is displayed but almost always on a different monitor. Multiple monitor support would be a great addition to this software suite.

aka multiple pages can be shown on different monitors.

Dienstag, 17. März 2015, 05:38

I had a question regarding dual monitor to which aquacomputer support replied... maybe it answers your question:

Zitat

The aquasuite assign the complete desktop space (complete size from all monitors together).
You have to move the elements in the aquasuite to the to the correct location.

Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 03:04

i actually searched and found that post. It really doesnt help. as my monitor layout is so different and not in a standard rectangle shape. Also, sometimes the display will move if a full screen application takes over.

I would think of this as more of a request to make it possible to select the monitor, or even multiple pages on multiple monitors, as the system as of now does not seem to work well with multiple screens of different resolutions in different orientations.

ex: _________________________________________
|...................|..............................|.......................|
|...................|..............4..............|.......................|
|___________|_________________|_____________|
|.........1........|..............2..............|..........3...........|
|___________|_________________|_____________|

getting it to display on screen 4 of this setup is a nightmare. It also often forces the program to crash.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bmxer4l1fe« (24. März 2015, 03:05)

Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 04:23

I am not familiar with more than two monitors, and not knowing your setup, I am a bit out of my league on that.

On two monitors in extended mode (an nvidea card) the desktop goes left to right from primary monitor to 2nd monitor. How or where I physically mount the 2nd monitor is immaterial to Windows, it will still count pixel location from primary upper left to 2nd lower right.

What does your system look like?